Chapter 7: The Mystery of One's Identity

Next to each display case of the light-brains, there is a transparent electronic screen introducing the various uses of the light-brain. The light-brain that Luo Yaoshuang is looking at now not only allows for silky smooth online surfing, but also has multiple functions such as positioning and protection. 

Luo Yaoshuang looked at the price, a long string of zeros, which looked impressive. This must be the joy of the rich, Luo Yaoshuang thought numbly. 

"Do you like this?" Jiang Songchi appeared beside her. 

Luo Yaoshuang shook her head, "I'm just looking. After all, this price is so high that even if I sold myself, I couldn't afford it." 

Jiang Songchi nodded and called the manager, "Wrap this one up too." 

"No, no, no, I can't accept it. It's more expensive than me. I don't know if I'll be using it or it'll be using me."  Luo Yaoshuang quickly refused. 

The manager was amused by Luo Yaoshuang's words, "Miss Luo is really joking. Our company's light-brains are not that advanced yet, and they cannot control humans for the time being." 

Jiang Songchi also laughed, "Don't refuse, just consider it my repayment to you." 

Luo Yaoshuang said, "No need, no need. It's just a small favor. I don't need such a valuable repayment." 

Jiang Songchi raised his eyebrows slightly, "Isn't this young master's life worth a light-brain? Manager, take her to do a mental power integration." 

Luo Yaoshuang couldn't resist Jiang Xiaoshao's persuasion and obediently followed the manager to do the spiritual power link. 

"Miss Luo, please lie on this machine. We will link your spiritual power with the light brain to facilitate your better use of it."  The manager led Luo Yaoshuang to a small room where a machine similar to a nuclear magnetic resonance machine was placed. 

Upon hearing this, Luo Yaoshuang lay on the machine. The machine quickly turned on, and blue lasers scanned her body, and the computer next to it quickly generated a series of data. 

The manager looked at the ss-level spiritual power and very familiar data that appeared on the screen, immediately connected to the network, and sent these data to the main brain. 

"Miss Luo, it's done. You can get up now."  The manager's tone towards Luo Yaoshuang became more respectful. 

"Oh, okay."  Luo Yaoshuang was a little surprised by the manager's change of attitude. Could it be that her data was too genius? Of course, this was a joke. Luo Yaoshuang still had some understanding of her body that was full of drafts. 

The manager handed her a stack of reports: "Miss Luo's spiritual power has reached the ss level, but her physique is only at the D level and needs to be strengthened." 

"SS level?" Luo Yaoshuang was very surprised. As far as she knew, ss-level spiritual power holders were very rare in the history of the empire, but in the end, they all became famous heroes. Luo Yaoshuang looked at her D-level physique and muttered to herself: "Could it be that my spiritual power has a bug due to time travel, and the false ss level is actually only at the A level." 

The more Luo Yaoshuang thought about it, the more credible it seemed, and she became calm. 

The new light brain was smaller, in the shape of a ring, and fit snugly on Luo Yaoshuang's little finger, very beautiful. Jiang Songchi's light brain was also ring-shaped, and when the two held hands, it looked like they were wearing a pair of couple rings.