Chapter 47: Dust Settles

Even for Luo Yaoshuang, whose spiritual power had already reached its peak, this exceptionally delicate work was very difficult. Sweat dripped from her forehead.

Seeing this, 0513, who was waiting on the side in case of any accidents, immediately wiped her sweat and showed a worried expression.

This treatment continued until the early hours of the next day. When Odin's spiritual power sphere lit up completely, Luo Yaoshuang finally breathed a sigh of relief, slowly retracting her spiritual tentacles and falling backwards in an instant. 0513 quickly supported her.

"I have repaired my father's spiritual power sphere. It remains to be seen if he can wake up," Luo Yaoshuang said before falling asleep.

Three days later, Odin slowly woke up. The butler immediately called the doctor who had been waiting in the villa to diagnose him. After the examination, the doctor exclaimed excitedly, "The master's spiritual power has returned to stability. As for the rest, we need to use machines to confirm."

The butler finally showed a relieved expression, with tears in his eyes." Master, you can finally recover!"

Odin smiled and asked, "Where is Lance?"

"After the young master treated you, she passed out due to excessive use of spiritual power. She woke up not long ago and is resting in her room. If she knew you had woken up, she would be very happy too!"

Odin said, "Let her rest well. . . Her marriage to the omega of the Jiang family should also be settled. Holland, go and contact the Jiang family. As my only daughter, the wedding cannot be too hasty."

"Okay."

Luo Yaoshuang, who was staying in her room, was having a video call with her fiancé.

"How do you feel now? Is your head still hurting?" Jiang Songchi's eyes were full of concern. He had been worried about Luo Yaoshuang's situation regarding Odin's treatment since he hadn't received any news from her in the past few days, but fortunately, nothing serious had happened.

"It's much better now, don't worry." Luo Yaoshuang reassured him. Just as she was speaking, a message from the butler came in." Father woke up!" Luo Yaoshuang was a little excited.

Jiang Songchi also smiled, "That's good, you can finally relax now."

Luo Yaoshuang said, "Father's illness should be able to be cured soon, which is a cause for celebration. I think we can add another cause for celebration."

Jiang Songchi understood the meaning behind her words and his face turned red." Who proposes like this?"

Luo Yaoshuang's eyes were full of sincerity, "I know I shouldn't propose to you rashly at this time, but I really can't help it. When I saw my father lying in bed, with his life hanging in the balance, I thought to myself that I must hold onto you tightly and not let myself regret it. Our meeting was accidental, our love has gone through hardships, and although I may not be as capable as you are now, I hope that my future growth will have your witness. Jiang Songchi, will you marry me?"

Jiang Songchi, on the other end of the video call, was already in tears and nodded gently, "I promise you."

Author's note:

"To this point, the main text is finished. The remaining content will be filled in the extras, but because of the upcoming exams, the update time for the extras is uncertain QwQ."

Note: Unrevised

🎉 You've finished reading Transmigrated into the Interstellar World as a female Alpha [Female A, Male O] 🎉