Chapter 12 Escaping Death

Took a half-dead person back from a walk by the sea, Bai Shujie said nervously, "Songchi, even if this person doesn't cooperate, you can't beat others like this on their turf!" 

Jiang Songchi said very speechlessly, "Bai Shujie, it's a waste to not be a screenwriter and have such a fanciful brain like yours."  

Bai Shujie smiled awkwardly, "I'm just kidding, don't take it seriously. But who is this person? Young Master Jiang can actually save her?" 

"Yeah, it's the alpha who saved me," Jiang Songchi replied as he quickly bandaged Luo Yaoshuang's wounds. 

Bai Shujie was very surprised, "Didn't you say she was an orphan? How could she appear on Tark Star? The money for this plane ticket is enough for her to live on for a year."  

Jiang Songchi shook his head, "I don't know, I can only ask her when she wakes up."  

Jiang Songchi's gaze was fixed on Alpha's face. After using the medicine, only faint marks were left on her face, which would disappear in a while. 

When Jiang Songchi was bandaging her wounds, he found that her arms and abdomen had knife wounds, her face was showing signs of oxygen deprivation, and she had a low fever all over her body. It was hard to imagine what she had been through. 

"Help me open her mouth, I'll give her some nutrients."  

"Oh, okay."  Bai Shujie opened Alpha's mouth, and the broken tip of her tongue and mouthful of blood appeared in front of them. 

Bai Shujie was stunned and said, "Does she still have a tendency to self-harm? No, is it to stay sober? This woman is really cruel to herself." 

Jiang Songchi didn't say anything, poured the oral medication into her mouth, and his lowered eyes well concealed his emotions. 

Luo Yaoshuang woke up the next morning. 

Looking at the ceiling above her head, Luo Yaoshuang was stunned. The fragrance of grass permeated her mouth, and the bitten tip of her tongue was no longer bleeding. Instead, due to the wound healing, there was a slight itch. 

"Are you awake?"

Luo Yaoshuang looked to her side, with a hint of surprise in her tone, "Jiang. . . Young Master, why are you here?"

Jiang Songchi did not comment on Luo Yaoshuang's address, but his tone became noticeably colder, "I happened to come across you unconscious on the beach while taking a walk, so I saved you. I didn't expect you to be lucky enough to be half-dead yesterday and almost fully recovered today." 

Luo Yaoshuang struggled to sit up, and Jiang Songchi's hand moved but ultimately did not make a move. 

"Thank you. If it weren't for you saving me, I'm afraid I wouldn't have seen the sun today." 

Compared to Luo Yaoshuang's enthusiasm, Jiang Songchi seemed a bit indifferent, "You saved me, I saved you, it's just a life for a life." Luo Yaoshuang doesn't think so: "Thank you, if there's anything I can do for you, please let me know."  

Jiang Songchi put his hands in his pockets, his tone sharp: "Then let me ask you, why are you here?" 

Luo Yaoshuang hesitated for a moment, just about to speak, when he heard the doorbell ring outside. 

"Who is it?" White Shujie, who was playing games in the living room, asked impatiently. He opened the doorbell and found a kindly middle-aged male beta standing outside. 

"Mr. Bai, hello. I am the steward of the Louis family, you can call me Holland. I am here to find the alpha that Mr. Jiang brought back yesterday. She is an employee of the Ocean Park and disappeared suddenly after being arranged to deliver important documents to the mermaid clan yesterday. According to the light brain positioning, she is in your room, so I came here presumptuously."