Chapter 23: Wilderness Survival (3)

Luo Yaoshuang and Jiang Songchi returned to the empty space where they came from, and a strange silence prevailed here, with only dormant robots standing still. 

The two looked at each other and, without speaking, walked towards a place together. 

"Where could it be?" Luo Yaoshuang poked the robot's head." This little brain doesn't seem like a place where things can be hidden." 

Jiang Songchi carefully examined the robot's body and found that it was almost seamless, without any extra seams. 

"Could we be wrong?" Jiang Songchi frowned. 

Looking at the motionless robot, Luo Yaoshuang said mischievously, "Should we take it apart? No matter what it is, we can find it." 

Jiang Songchi smiled and pointed to the unmanned aerial vehicle in the sky." Destroying public property, be careful of being punished. Besides, this is one of the latest models of robots. Regardless of whether you can afford it or not, if the safety protection mechanism is triggered, we will both be in trouble." 

"Isn't this our mech series' academic overachiever Jiang Songchi? You must have a solution," Luo Yaoshuang said with a simple smile on her face. 

Jiang Songchi also smiled, and his hands began to move carefully. He first gently tapped any possible place on the robot's body where something could be hidden. When he tapped the lower part of the abdomen, he found something unusual. 

He and Luo Yaoshuang looked at each other, and both of them showed a sense of relief that they had finally found it. Jiang Songchi slowly squatted down and carefully searched for the switch on the abdomen. Luo Yaoshuang did not speak to disturb Jiang Songchi's actions, but watched the surrounding environment vigilantly to prevent unexpected incidents. 

In the sky, the drone was constantly filming the actions of the two people and sending the scene back to the imperial star. 

"These two little students are really amazing. They discovered one of our carefully designed assessments so quickly. Their progress is far ahead of other students," a mentor said. 

"Hahaha, who said they're not? He Shuyue and Zhu Di are both trapped in different places, in a dilemma. And these two students can get the 'ultimate weapon' right away." 

He Liang's tone was admiring: "I didn't expect this Luo student to be so hidden. Let's see how they perform in the next few days. I'm really looking forward to it now." 

I don't know where it touched, but the robot's abdomen suddenly opened, revealing a silver wooden box inside. 

"Can you use it?" Luo Yaoshuang had never used a wooden box weapon with a real blade before, and asked with some doubt. 

Jiang Songchi picked up the wooden box and carefully observed the structure of the gun." I should be able to. I saw someone use it when I was a kid." 

This is a filling-type submachine gun that the empire had eliminated many years ago. In order to prevent candidates from being injured, this wooden box has been modified to load special bullets. 

Once this type of bullet hits the human body, it will interfere with the sensor and the person who is hit will be eliminated. 

Luo Yaoshuang looked around and said, "This robot has a wooden warehouse and 10 bullets inside. I think everything inside each robot should be the same." 

Jiang Songchi nodded and took over the conversation, "No one has realized this problem yet, but there are many experts in this wilderness training. We can make use of this wooden warehouse."