Chapter 32 Unexpected Explosion

Jiang Songchi frowned and pressed Yan Songyun, "Don't be so agitated. Don't forget our mission. We'll talk about other things after we complete it."  

Yan Songyun also knew that he was too emotional, and he became angry secretly after sitting down. 

"However, this central auction house is really bold. So many people dare to put the laws of the empire aside and boldly promote genetic cloning technology," He Shuyue frowned. 

Jiang Songchi's gaze fell on the elf girl on the auction stage and said, "We have to discuss this matter for a long time. Now we can only wait and see."  Jiang Songchi maintained his usual calmness. 

Luo Yaoshuang in the second-floor box also frowned slightly when she saw this artificially created girl. The relationship between the underground hospital and the central auction house was indeed not simple. However, they dared to put genetically modified humans on the auction, which meant they were prepared. 

The host looked at the various reactions of the people with satisfaction and continued to smile, "This is the only elf we have created that has survived to adulthood. It can be said to be one in a million. Customers who like it can start bidding now. The starting price is 100 million star coins."  

People's fanaticism for elves quickly became apparent, and the price skyrocketed several times in an instant. 

Luo Yaoshuang did not participate in this crazy "game."  After all, as a well-educated young person who had received socialist education, she kept her distance from buying and selling people. 

The unexpected happened at this moment. 

A man with a crazy face suddenly stood up and shouted, "You damn animals, bury my sister with you!" As he spoke, he detonated the liquid bomb in his hand, and the scorching fire instantly engulfed the entire auction hall. 

People raised their mental barriers one after another to resist the violent explosion, but those with weaker mental strength were unable to withstand it and perished in the flames. 

The entire central auction house was shaking in the explosion. 

The explosion occurred in the back row, very close to the box where the military academy people were sitting. The impact of the explosion also swept them away, and the four of them were knocked down instantly. Even the one-sided mirror in front of the second-floor box was shattered, and Luo Yaoshuang had to take emergency measures and put up her mental barrier. 

Smoke filled the entire hall. 

As the person with the strongest mental strength among those present, Luo Yaoshuang was the first to get up from the ground, rubbing her forehead tiredly. 

Because of her strong mental strength, she did not faint like the others, but she did have some after-effects from using it. She first checked the light bead hidden in her arms and confirmed that there was no problem before she could relax. 

The elf girl on the auction stage downstairs looked fine under the protection of the cage. After thinking for a moment, Luo Yaoshuang decided to take a risk. 

After the start of the auction, most of the guards in the central auction house were concentrated near the auction hall and almost lost their ability to move after the explosion. Therefore, this is the weakest time for the central auction house. 

She spread out her mental strength and began to explore the layout of the entire central auction house, while also delving deep underground to investigate the layout of the underground hospital. Soon, she found what she needed in a hidden place in the central auction house.