Chapter 27: Life and Death Test

Jiang Songchi has already calmed down at this time. He rubbed his forehead and responded lightly. 

Luo Yaoshuang sniffed the pheromones floating in the air, and her forehead began to sweat. The familiar feeling lingered in her heart after many days. 

"You wait here first, I'll go get you some clean water to wash your face."  Luo Yaoshuang looked around and said. 

Before Jiang Songchi could say anything, Luo Yaoshuang hurriedly ran away, as if someone was chasing her from behind. When she came back with water in a big leaf, it was already a few minutes later. 

"Come on, wash your face first." 

Jiang Songchi took the big leaf and placed it flat on the ground, using cold water to apply it to his face, which indeed made him a little more sober. However, it was still useless for the raging estrus. 

"They shouldn't be able to catch up with us. We can rest for a while and wait for rescue. The Imperial Government and the Imperial Military Academy should soon discover that something has happened on this deserted planet. . . Just hold on a little longer."  Luo Yaoshuang comforted him. 

Jiang Songchi leaned weakly against a tree, his mind no longer very clear. The smell of watermelon in the air became stronger, and Luo Yaoshuang felt increasingly thirsty. 

"You--"

"You--"The two almost spoke at the same time. 

"You go ahead," Luo Yaoshuang said very gentlemanly. 

"I. . ."  Jiang Songchi's words were interrupted by a loud noise. 

Luo Yaoshuang looked alertly towards where the sound came from, "Other people should still be pursued, I don't know how they are." 

Luo Yaoshuang's brow furrowed high. Today, she finally understood what it meant to "suffer an unexpected misfortune when already in trouble."  The sweet watermelon flavor was like a deadly poison, constantly tempting her. 

Jiang Songchi looked at Luo Yaoshuang, who was sweating profusely, and his Adam's apple moved slightly, "Luo Yaoshuang, come here." 

Luo Yaoshuang looked a bit confused and leaned towards Jiang Songchi. Before she could react, she was hugged by someone. 

The person's voice was soft, with a hint of imperceptible fragility, "Luo Yaoshuang, can you help me? Please?"

His pleading words were like thunder on a clear day, making Luo Yaoshuang feel "tender on the outside and tough on the inside."  The omega watermelon breath was hot, making Luo Yaoshuang's ears slightly red. 

"You're not very clear-headed right now. . . I. . . I'll think of another way."  Faced with a female alpha who could remain calm in the face of life and death, Jiang Songchi panicked at this moment, "I'll think of another way."  "There is no inhibitor here, there is no other way," Jiang Songchi's face was flushed, but his eyes were clear." I am very sober now, and this is the best way. At this time, we have no other choice." 

"Don't worry, if you don't like me, I won't chase after you and make you responsible for me. Today is just an accident," Jiang Songchi joked. 

Luo Yaoshuang explained, "That's not what I meant. . . After an omega is marked by an alpha, they will develop a dependency for a long time. . . I'm afraid you will regret it." 

Jiang Songchi's eyes were firm." I won't regret it." 

Luo Yaoshuang spread their coats on the flat ground and gently hugged Jiang Songchi's waist, leaning down to his swollen gland. A strong watermelon scent wafted over.