Chapter 34: Critical Moments

Jiang Songchi opened the light brain, and the light brain quickly emitted a dazzling blue light, scanning the entire building's structure. Soon, a three-dimensional A hotel appeared in front of Jiang Songchi. 

He rotated the three-dimensional building, zoomed in, and another passage of the hotel appeared in front of him. Silently memorizing the route, Jiang Songchi retrieved the light brain and quietly went forward. 

The other passage was located at the northernmost part of the first floor. This should be the place where employees usually enter and exit, and the door connecting to the outside was tightly locked. 

The lock was the simplest metal lock, but for Jiang Songchi, a native interstellar person who rarely came into contact with this kind of lock, such a lock could only be forcibly removed, but it would inevitably be discovered by the hotel staff. 

Everything seemed to be back to square one. 

Jiang Songchi fiddled with the lock, carefully studying its structure. Obviously, he wanted to struggle a bit, but unexpectedly, the lock suddenly hit the door with a loud "clang." 

Realizing that he had made a huge mistake, Jiang Songchi frowned tightly and quickly left. 

"Who's over there?"

The strange sound quickly caught the attention of the hotel's patrolling security guards. When they arrived, there was no one in sight. 

"Captain, what should we do? I clearly heard a sound." 

The captain thought for a moment, "Indeed, I heard it too. In that case, let's report it first. If something unexpected really happens, we can't afford the responsibility." 

"Yes!"

The security captain quickly reported the incident of strange noises. 

Heraus quickly learned about the incident from the hotel manager's mouth. Thinking of what happened to Luo Yaoshuang at the central auction house, he immediately dialed Luo Yaoshuang's light brain. 

"Miss Lance." 

Luo Yaoshuang leaned against the bedside, only turned on a dim warm light, so Heraus on the other end of the light brain couldn't see her face and expression clearly." Heraus, what's wrong?"

"Just now, my subordinate reported that someone who shouldn't have entered the hotel seemed to have sneaked in. I'm afraid he might harm you, so I came to tell you specially. But don't worry, I will handle it immediately." 

Luo Yaoshuang didn't react much, just nodded to indicate that she knew, and then hung up the phone. 

Heraus instructed the hotel manager again, "Please work hard tonight and check all floors to ensure Miss Lance's safety. If something unexpected happens to Miss Lance on R Star, we will all die." 

"Don't worry, I will give the order and make sure to find out who caused the strange noise."  The manager replied." Over here." 

Luo Yaoshuang, who was awakened by a phone call from Heras, had lost her sleepiness. She rubbed her forehead and slowly sat up. This journey to the edge of the galaxy was full of unexpected events, and she only hoped that nothing else would happen later on. 

Luo Yaoshuang licked her dry lips and quietly came to the living room, only to find that 0513 had already gone into hibernation. She poured a glass of warm water and was about to return to her room when she heard a sound that was difficult for ordinary people to detect. 

Remembering Heras's words, Luo Yaoshuang immediately became alert. She lowered her steps and came to the small kitchen attached to the suite almost without making any sound.