Chapter 36: Past and Future

With the help of Luo Yaoshuang, the military academy students successfully rendezvoused with Colonel Zhu on planet R, and their mission on the edge of the galaxy came to an end. 

As important evidence of the black market's genetic experiments, the elf girl was secretly taken aboard the spaceship by Colonel Zhu. 

Before leaving, Yan Songyun asked curiously, "Jiang, isn't your friend coming to see you off?"

Jiang Songchi glanced at him and said, "Do you think we're here to travel? Do we need someone to see us off? Do I need to have someone put up a banner for you on the Imperial Star to welcome the successful return of Young Master Yan?"

"No, I'm just curious about what your impressive friend looks like. Is she really Lance Louis? She's been the most prominent figure in the empire in recent years, but she's too low-key. I haven't even seen her," Yan Songyun said with a puzzled look. 

"What, do you want to exchange feelings with Lance Louis or have an AA romance with her?" He Shuyue pretended to casually put her arm around Yan Songyun's shoulder and glanced at Jiang Songchi. 

"I'm just curious. . . and, I'm a big straight guy who only likes sweet and soft little girls, of course, not someone like Jiang," Yan Songyun said. 

He Shuyue chuckled lightly, "Is that so? I hope you really are as 'straight' as you say you are, and don't end up contradicting yourself later." 

Upon hearing He Shuyue's words, Yan Songyun was very unhappy, "What do you mean by that? Are you questioning me?"

Yan Songyun obviously didn't realize that something was wrong. Although Jiang Songchi keenly sensed He Shuyue's intentions, he didn't say anything. He Shuyue didn't respond to Yan Songchi's words and went on the spaceship after greeting him. Yan Songchi also got on the spaceship and wanted to argue with He Shuyue. 

Jiang Songchi smiled and shook his head helplessly. At this moment, the light brain "ding" sounded, and it turned out to be a message from Luo Yaoshuang. 

Message: Be careful on the way and wish you safety. Send me a message when you arrive. 

After resolving the knot with Luo Yaoshuang that day, she couldn't wait to let Jiang Songchi store her new contact number in the light brain and set it as a special concern. 

The relationship between the two also changed unconsciously, but neither of them broke it, letting this beautiful feeling slowly develop. 

Jiang Songchi's lips curled up, but he didn't reply to her message. He hummed a tune and boarded the spaceship. 

In the A hotel thousands of kilometers away, Luo Yaoshuang sat in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, shaking the red wine in her hand. She wasn't angry that the other party didn't reply to her message. 

Luo Yaoshuang smiled slightly: "He has his mission, and I have things to do. Besides, I believe we will meet again soon." Her gaze pulled away, and the brilliant city lights outside the window fell into her eyes. 

After dealing with the affairs of the edge galaxy, Luo Yaoshuang did not stay long and quickly returned to Bekenney Star. At this time, it was only three or four days since she left. 

"Mr. Steward, how is my father's condition?" Luo Yaoshuang couldn't wait to ask as soon as she returned home. 

Steward: "It's still about the same as when the young master left." 

Luo Yaoshuang nodded and handed the things in her hand to the steward: "This is the gift that Herasto asked me to bring to you. He should come to Bekenney Star to visit you soon."