Chapter 46: Stealing a Kiss from a Rose

After the appearance of prohibited goods from the Jiang family, the Jiang family once again appeared on the hot search of Star Network, and this time it was about a marriage alliance. 

According to reliable sources, due to unexpected business problems, the Jiang family intends to solve this crisis through a marriage alliance, and the marriage partner is likely to be Lance Louis, the young master of the Louis family!

As for this news, the comments below are also in a heated debate. 

"Are you kidding me? The Louis family and the Jiang family? They have nothing to do with each other, right? And who would marry Lance, Jiang Songchi?"

"Sending Jiang Songchi to marry is a joke, right? The Jiang family is not so down and out, although the Louis family is indeed powerful." 

"Is the Jiang family even worthy of marrying the Louis family? They are not even worthy of being their shoe shiners!"

"Are the people above crazy? Why hasn't the Louis family risen to the top if they are so powerful? Are they still complaining about government suppression?"

"If Jiang Songchi is the one getting married, what about his partner? He has almost officially announced his relationship with a new female alpha. I am their fan, I can't accept this!"

"What else can be done? Just break them up. That female alpha came from a backward galaxy and has no power or influence. She can only be at the mercy of others." 

"Be rational and just watch the show. The main characters haven't even come out yet, and you guys are already tearing each other apart." There have been many inquiries on the Jiang family's side due to the ups and downs in the comments section. After all, being able to marry into the Louis family, the economic pillar of the empire, is definitely a blessing that has been earned over eight lifetimes. If the Jiang family can really connect with the Louis family, they will have to seriously consider their attitude towards the Jiang family. 

The Jiang family members are tight-lipped about this matter. As for Jiang Yuezhu, who betrayed the Jiang family, the Jiang family did not show any mercy and directly expelled her from the family. 

However, Jiang's wife couldn't bear it and secretly transferred a lot of star coins to Jiang Yuezhu. If she doesn't continue to cause trouble, it's enough for her to live a peaceful life. 

As for Luo Yaoshuang, she has not been affected by the Star Network storm and is working steadily in the laboratory in Cyprus, and has obtained a mental power-assisted drug that is still in the experimental stage, preparing to return home to try to treat Odin when she has time. 

"Xiao Luo, aren't you leaving yet?" There are many senior brothers and sisters who continue to study and help here in Cyprus, but most of them are not from the Imperial Military Academy, so they don't have any hostility towards Luo Yaoshuang. 

Luo Yaoshuang smiled, "I'll leave after I finish recording this experimental data. You can go first, senior sister." 

"Okay, then I'll go first." 

After Luo Yaoshuang packed up her things, she was the only one left in the laboratory. She looked at her light brain and realized that Jiang Songchi had sent her a message half an hour ago, waiting for her outside the door. Luo Yaoshuang immediately picked up her things and left the laboratory. 

"Songchi, have you been waiting long?" Luo Yaoshuang ran up to Jiang Songchi. 

Jiang Songchi shook his head, "I just got here. Shall we go?"Luo Yaoshuang nodded. Jiang Songchi came to see her today for the purpose of marriage alliance. He had already confessed their relationship to his family, and the Jiang family wanted to meet their future daughter-in-law.