Chapter 41: Purpose of this Trip

So, when the two were video chatting at night, Jiang Songchi didn't look good towards Luo Yaoshuang. 

"Songchi, are you really angry?" Luo Yaoshuang asked cautiously. 

Jiang Songchi coldly snorted, "Who made you deliberately tease me."  

Luo Yaoshuang smiled pleasingly and said, "My most powerful Jiang Songchi, I know I was wrong. Your lordship has a large heart, don't be angry."  

Jiang Songchi's face eased slightly, and he asked, "How did you suddenly return to the Imperial Military Academy, and are you using an alias? It shouldn't be for any other purpose related to the Imperial Military Academy, right?" 

Luo Yaoshuang sighed lightly and said, "I came for the mental assistance medicine of Principal Cyprus. The relationship between the Louis family and the Imperial government has dropped to freezing point. It's definitely difficult to obtain the mental assistance medicine through formal means. I had to come to the Imperial Military Academy, hoping to start with Principal Cyprus."  

Jiang Songchi understood Luo Yaoshuang's purpose and slightly relaxed, saying, "Your approach is too risky. There are many people in the Imperial Military Academy who know you, and they haven't stayed in the school yet. Although you have disguised yourself, it will be difficult to escape once you are discovered."  

Luo Yaoshuang shook her head helplessly and said, "My father Odin's condition doesn't allow me to think so much."  

Jiang Songchi rubbed his forehead and said, "I will try to help you as long as it doesn't harm the interests of the school. But if you are harmful to the school, I won't show mercy."  

Luo Yaoshuang smiled and said, "Thank you very much, Jiang Xuechang. I will definitely not let you catch any 'handle'. . . By the way, are you free tomorrow? I brought a gift for you and want to give it to you in person." 

Jiang Songchi thought for a moment, "I have to rehearse the graduation ceremony process tomorrow afternoon, and then I will be free." 

Luo Yaoshuang nodded, "Then I'll wait for you at the back door of the auditorium tomorrow." 

"Okay," Jiang Songchi replied. 

The two chatted about their daily lives and then ended the call. 

The next day, after Jiang Songchi finished practicing the graduation ceremony smoothly, he declined the invitation of the ceremony organizer and hurriedly ran to the back door of the auditorium, looking around for Luo Yaoshuang's figure. 

After a while, he felt a familiar breath approaching, "Senior Jiang, are you waiting for someone here? Is it your girlfriend?"

Jiang Songchi smiled, "No, I'm waiting for a big liar." 

Luo Yaoshuang also smiled and took out a small square box, "A gift from a big liar to a little young master. Take a look." 

Jiang Songchi opened the small box and found a necklace that shimmered with fine white light. 

Luo Yaoshuang smiled and said, "This is a new product developed by the Louis Group. Although it looks very ordinary, it will send danger alerts to the light brain of intimate people when encountering danger."  "I shamelessly bound my own light brain to your necklace. I don't know if Jiang Xuezhang will mind."  

Jiang Songchi was very disgusted with Luo Yaoshuang's behavior of "taking advantage and acting cute", so he glanced at her and said, "Can I return it if I don't want it?" 

To this, Luo Yaoshuang regretfully said, "Our store has not yet opened a refund service and does not support returns for now."  

"Unscrupulous merchant," Jiang Songchi objectively evaluated.