Chapter 25: Chaotic Battle on the Barren Planet (Part 1)

Luo Yaoshuang paused and put a small fruit in her mouth, her lips touching Jiang Songchi's fingers again. 

She looked at Jiang Songchi and found that he was calm, so she didn't say anything more. 

What Luo Yaoshuang didn't see was that Jiang Songchi's ears hidden in his hair had turned slightly red. 

Time flew by quickly. Half a month had passed in the blink of an eye. 

During this half month, only twenty teams were left after many teams were eliminated. Many people had deduced the location of the wooden warehouse, and many teams were eliminated every day during those days. Judy and He Shuyue also fought each other, while Jiang Songchi and Luo Yaoshuang remained still. 

Of course, Luo Yaoshuang and Jiang Songchi were not completely inactive. Whenever the gun sounded, they would secretly approach and try to make the group fight more fiercely. 

Finally, He Shuyue also realized that something was wrong. 

"We are fighting so hard, Jiang Songchi cannot be unaware, but he has never appeared, which is very inconsistent with his character."  The enemy knows you best, and He Shuyue and Jiang Songchi both knew each other's character very well. 

Yan Songyun thought for a moment: "Could it be because of her teammate? In this environment, it is not very friendly to Luo Yaoshuang, who has weaker physical fitness." 

He Shuyue shook her head: "He would choose to let Luo Yaoshuang find a safe place to stay and join the battle himself." 

He Shuyue began to reflect on the past half month of fighting and suddenly realized that something was wrong. 

"What have we been fighting for this past half month?"

Yan Songyun answered with a puzzled look on his face, "For the wooden crates, or more precisely, for the bullets." 

"Right," He Shuyue nodded, "Under what circumstances would you give up something that is crucial for the training on this barren planet?"

Yan Songyun thought for a moment, "Under what circumstances. . . when I have obtained this thing and my needs are fully satisfied, I won't take the risk of fighting for it!"

He Shuyue sighed, "Yes. So the best explanation for Jiang Songchi's absence is that they had already predicted the location of the wooden crates, arrived earlier than us, and intentionally left behind most of the wooden crates and only a small amount of bullets to make us fight against each other, while they could sit back and watch the show. Moreover, what has been bothering me these days is that every time we are about to end the fight, it inexplicably continues. I think they must have had a hand in it." 

Yan Songyun was shocked, "How is that possible? We only discovered the pattern by combining the supply materials! And did no one really see them when they arrived?"

"It's not that simple. Based on my understanding of Jiang Songchi, he couldn't have come up with this so quickly. The only explanation is his teammate, Luo Yaoshuang. We have been neglecting her role. A person who scored close to full marks in the written test definitely has a good brain. We have been blinded by rumors, thinking that she is a 'useless person,' but that's not the case. Besides, who knows if anyone has encountered them? The 'dead people' who were eliminated cannot speak." 

Yan Songyun's heart trembled as he recalled his feelings when he was with Luo Yaoshuang for those few days, "She is a very gentle person, but not as weak as the rumors say. Her body doesn't look very good, but her brain is very sharp, and she can quickly figure out many things. But can she really come up with such a brilliant idea?"

"The truth of the matter will be revealed when we find the two of them." Judi and Baishujie on the other side also realized this problem and were ready to find Jiang Songchi and Luo Yaoshuang. 

The mentors with the God's eye view all exclaimed, "It's no wonder that they are the best of this generation. They have discovered the plan of Jiang Songchi and Luo Yaoshuang so quickly. However, their days should not be easy if they are entangled with these two strong teams." 

"Let's continue to watch. No one knows what will happen until the last moment." 

Deserted star. 

Luo Yaoshuang and Jiang Songchi were very clear that they couldn't fool them for too long and were ready to take action. 

"Half a month of continuous fighting, even if He Shuyue with an A-level physique, his condition is unlikely to be too good. Now that we are facing them, besides the advantage of Mucang's weapon, we only have our strength left," Jiang Songchi said. 

Luo Yaoshuang nodded, "Yes, now there are still 20 teams left. Except for the teams that follow the hiding method, there shouldn't be many that can actually fight. With their stamina decreasing, I think it's time for us to take action." 

The two of them smiled at each other. 

From that day on, Luo Yaoshuang and Jiang Songchi took the initiative to find other teams besides Judi, Baishujie, Yansongyun, and Heshuyue and eliminated them using various methods. 

When the broadcast began to sound continuously again in the sky above the deserted star, the other four also realized what Luo and Jiang had done, and a sense of urgency surged in their hearts. The number of groups that have not been eliminated on the barren star is decreasing, and the time to end the training is getting closer. 

At this time, the people still don't know that danger is approaching. 

The author has something to say:

Today was too busy, so it's a bit short QwQ. 

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution for me between 2022-04-26 19:44:17~2022-04-27 21:04:47. 

Thank you to the little angels who irrigated nutrient solution: Bu Geng Shi, Xiao Kui wants to eat sunflowers 10 bottles; Gui Meng Chen Feng Xu 5 bottles; A Nai 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

 Note: Unrevised