Chapter 39: A Short Chapter

After the physical examination, the last entrance exam for the Imperial Military Academy was the most difficult written test. Luo Yaoshuang entered the examination room and sat down, feeling a bit idle. 

It was very quiet around her, and everyone had their heads down with a nervous expression, ready to start answering questions. Because this exam was also the closest one to changing their own destiny. 

Seeing the performance of the people around her, Luo Yaoshuang also became nervous. Although the original owner's written test was the first in the entrance exam, and the questions were more difficult at that time, plus the memories left by the original owner, she shouldn't have any major problems theoretically. 

But after all, it was not Luo Yaoshuang's personal experience, and she had not felt the entrance exam of the Imperial Military Academy, so she couldn't help but feel anxious. 

The invigilators did not give these candidates too much free time. After everyone in the classroom was seated, they began to distribute the test papers. 

The paper made a slight friction sound during the distribution process, which made Luo Yaoshuang feel like she was back in the college entrance examination. The pen used for the exam was a specially made fountain pen for the Imperial Military Academy, and it was difficult for many people to use. 

In the backward galaxy, there are not many people who can go to school and write, and coupled with the unfamiliar fountain pen, it is even more difficult for them. This is also one of the tests to enter the Imperial Military Academy. 

However, for someone like Luo Yaoshuang who has gone through nine years of compulsory education and crossed the single-plank bridge of the college entrance examination, it can be said to be easy. 

She first flattened the test paper, quickly scanned the content of the entire paper, and after having a rough understanding of the question types and directions, she began to write quickly. 

Luo Yaoshuang's speed of answering questions was very fast. She only needed to think for a few seconds to come up with the answer to the question and completed more than half a page of questions in an instant. At once, the sound of "scratch, scratch" from the pens was the only thing left in the examination room. 

"Lao He, I heard you passed one over there?" The person in charge was patrolling the hall and saw that Teacher He had finally woken up, so he asked. For the Department of Pharmacy, which had not recruited a student from a backward galaxy for many years, this was obviously somewhat surprising. 

Teacher He was calm and had no big expression on his face." Yes, it's a female alpha, named Luo. . . Si." 

The person in charge couldn't help feeling emotional when he heard the surname "Luo": "When I hear this surname, I can't help but think of that freshman many years ago. She was stunning, but unfortunately, her life was short-lived. She fell before she could rise." 

Teacher He sighed and said, "It may be difficult to encounter such a character for many years." 

Luo Yaoshuang, who was mentioned behind her back, was burying her head in completing her test paper. While others were struggling with the first few questions, she had already turned the page. 

Although she had already been noticed, the sound of turning pages could still be heard in the silent examination room, and the hearts of all the examinees were tense for a moment. 

The robot examiner in charge of patrolling the exam also noticed Luo Yaoshuang's speed far exceeding that of others. He walked around her several times, confirmed that she had not used any cheating tools, and then quietly left. 

This scene did not attract anyone's attention. 

Relying on the knowledge in her brain, Luo Yaoshuang quickly completed the test. She roughly browsed through it, estimated that her score was enough to pass, and then raised her hand to signal the examiner that she wanted to submit her paper. 

The examiner in charge of collecting the test papers was a female beta teacher with a Guozi face. She checked Luo Yaoshuang's test paper completion and identity information, confirmed that everything was correct, and nodded to signal that Luo Yaoshuang could leave. 

Luo Yaoshuang said "thank you" softly and got up to leave. The other people in the examination room looked at the large blank spaces on their own test papers with a bitter expression. 

After leaving the examination room, Luo Yaoshuang did not know what others were thinking. She walked leisurely on the streets of the backward galaxy with her hands in her pockets. 

The examiner who collected Luo Yaoshuang's test paper had nothing to do, so she opened it and noticed details that she had not paid attention to before. 

Luo Yaoshuang's penmanship was very elegant, with a sense of flowing clouds and water. The examiner was surprised by her handwriting. In the interstellar era where paper and pen were obsolete, Luo Yaoshuang's handwriting was outstanding. 

Not only that, but Luo Yaoshuang's answer accuracy was also astonishingly high. The examiner did not find any problems as she went through the test paper, even the most difficult problem was answered perfectly by Luo Yaoshuang. 

The examiner was somewhat excited. It seemed that their Imperial Military Academy had hit the jackpot in this recruitment of the backward galaxy. This Luo student was undoubtedly the first in this written test. 

The test results were sent to the email addresses of all the candidates two days later. As expected, Luo Yaoshuang received the first place in the written test. 

Upon hearing this news, Luo Yaoshuang was somewhat surprised. She intended to keep a low profile and deliberately answered some questions imperfectly. For some reason, the examiner still chose to give her a high score, which puzzled Luo Yaoshuang. 

In any case, Luo Yaoshuang's second military academy study began like this. 

 Note: Unrevised