Works related.

Unrevised

Transmigrated to the interstellar world as a female A [female A male O]

Author: Mu Yi Jin Huan

Synopsis:

When the new era Chinese medicine practitioner Luo Yaoshuang crossed over to the interstellar era thousands of years later, she became a useless female alpha who relied on the empire's relief fund to survive. How to survive in the interstellar world became a big problem for her. Therefore, Luo Yaoshuang used practical actions to complete her own interstellar survival guide. 

1. Work hard to get rich, earn extra money through mecha competitions (crossed out) -> instantly become the heir of a wealthy family

2. Learn Buddhism and study traditional Chinese medicine at the same time (crossed out) -> unexpectedly become the principal's teacher

3. Sincerely fall in love, "marry" into a wealthy family is not a dream (get) -> live a sweet life with a proud and arrogant male omega

------------

Small theater:

Jiang Songchi, the most favored young master of the Jiang family, a prominent family in the empire, has outstanding talent. Although he is an omega, he studies in the Empire Military Academy's mecha department and has exceptional combat skills, surpassing the alpha students who look down on him. 

The Jiang family's industry is facing a significant crisis, but the young master Jiang is rumored to be in love with the "poor" flower of the pharmacy department. The rumors continue to spread, but the two parties involved seem not to care. 

Until one day, someone accidentally witnessed the two kissing passionately behind the teaching building. The flower of the Luo department was very domineering, covering the young master's face, not allowing anyone to see his blushing face. 

Just when the fans of the couple were excited, the Jiang family announced that they would form an alliance with the Louis family, and one of the alliance partners was Jiang Songchi. The public was in an uproar, and Luo Yaoshuang had to personally deny the rumors: "My girlfriend is me, and my fiancée is also me." 

Only you are my greed. 

[Reading Reminder]

1. Double c, 1v1

2. Male and female leads are both strong

3. Traditional Chinese medicine elements appear slowly, please be patient~

Private setting, be careful not to enter by mistake. 

Content tags: Mecha, Sweet, Future Fiction. 

Search keywords: Protagonist: Luo Yaoshuang (Lance Louis) | Supporting role: Jiang Songchi | Others:

One-sentence summary: The daily survival of Woman A in interstellar space. 

Theme: Self-reliance, not being a vase.