Chapter 42: Xiuxiu's Affectionate Love

When all the mysteries were solved, Luo Yaoshuang felt an inexplicable sense of relief.

She smiled slightly, "I didn't expect our fate to have started many years ago."

Jiang Songchi also smiled, "Perhaps this is what they call 'an indescribable fate'."

After sending Jiang Songchi back to his dormitory, Luo Yaoshuang returned to her own dormitory at a leisurely pace.

"Luo Si, tell me the truth, is the person in this photo you? The clothes on the female alpha are exactly the same as yours." Eric asked seriously.

Luo Yaoshuang narrowed her eyes and saw what was on Eric's mind. She hesitated for a moment, "If I say yes, will you beat me up?"

"Of course!" Eric said angrily, "As a loyal fan of Jiang Xuechang, my roommate actually knows him, this is. . . amazing!"

Eric's face changed instantly, and he excitedly grabbed Luo Yaoshuang's hand, "Is Jiang Xuechang really handsome in person? Is he super amazing? Did you know him before?"

Luo Yaoshuang was impressed by Eric's quick change of expression and helplessly said, "You're asking me so many questions all at once, how should I answer you?" "One by one answer!"

Luo Yaoshuang thought for a moment and replied, "Jiang Songchi looks better than in the pictures. He's really talented. As for knowing each other, we've known each other since we were very young."

Eric's eyes lit up." So you guys are childhood sweethearts?"

"Well, you could say that, but we missed many years in between."

Eric asked many questions about Jiang Songchi, and Luo Yaoshuang answered them all without violating Jiang Songchi's privacy.

"I never thought my roommate would be so familiar with Senior Jiang!" Eric exclaimed. After his excitement subsided, he became calm again." Los, don't tell anyone that you're close to Senior Jiang. Even if someone insists, don't admit it. There are many die-hard fans of Senior Jiang in the school, and someone like you, an ordinary person, would be torn apart if exposed!"

Although Eric exaggerated a bit, the situation was not much different in reality. The Imperial Military Academy revered the strong, so Jiang Songchi was very popular among the students.

At this time, when an ordinary person was suddenly exposed to have an intimate relationship with him, some extreme fans didn't know what they would do. After all, jealousy is a terrible thing.

Luo Yaoshuang shook her head." My relationship with Jiang Songchi can't be hidden forever, and there are some things that I can't avoid just by wanting to avoid them. I can't avoid interacting with Jiang Songchi for the rest of my life, can I?"

"Indeed," Eric frowned.

On the campus star network, the identity of Luo Yaoshuang has been exposed, even high-definition pictures have been released.

Jiang Songchi's admirer: To be honest, this female alpha looks pretty good.

Jiang Songchi's little wife: Are you blind? She's an ugly girl from a backward galaxy who is completely unworthy of my Jiang Songchi!

Random user: That so-called little wife is the one who's blind! This alpha's appearance is much better than many omegas!

A heated argument broke out in the post, gradually shifting from the love affair between Jiang Songchi and Luo Yaoshuang to the topic of AO gender, and the situation became more and more intense.

Bai Shujie realized that things were getting out of hand and immediately called Jiang Songchi: "Songchi, you need to check the campus star network. People are about to start fighting."

Jiang Songchi frowned slightly and clicked on the link Bai Shujie sent him to the campus star network. As he watched the escalating argument in the post, his brow furrowed even more.

After thinking for a moment, he suddenly thought of the school flower and school grass selection contest being held on the campus star network and came up with a brilliant idea.

Not long after, Jiang Songchi's campus star network account posted a star article.

JSC: Please vote for number 1351! #The Imperial Military Academy's school flower and school grass selection contest is in full swing#

Jiang Songchi's fans quickly left messages below.

Song Song: Did Jiang Xuezhang's account get hacked? Why is he participating in this kind of activity?

Dark Clouds, go away quickly: You guys go in and take a look at number 1351, then you'll know if Jiang Xuezhang's account got hacked.

dgfhdnbd: Waaah, number 1351 is one of the people involved in the incident next door. By posting this poll at this time, is Jiang Xuezhang indirectly admitting to their relationship?

Ah, yes, yes: Upstairs, I think it's not just admitting to their relationship, but also indicating that he thinks that female alpha is not ugly, and even has the qualifications to compete for the title of school flower!

I really want to watch the show: Number 1351 is still last place. Enough said, let's go vote. Jiang Xuezhang is now the top school hunk, so we have to vote for his partner to be in first place, that's the way it should be!

Just a passerby: Even as a humble fan, I went to vote too.

In an instant, Luo Yaoshuang's votes climbed up to the top 1000, and quickly made it into the top ten. It's clear how powerful Jiang Songchi's fans are.

This shocking reversal made the onlookers, Eric, greatly surprised: "How can you, this little 'seductive and cheap' person, make Jiang Xuezhang do this? Waaah, he's too doting."

Luo Yaoshuang, who rarely stays silent, thought for a moment and clicked on her own campus star network.

Luo Yaoshuang: I have already voted for Jiang Xuezhang (No. 999), everyone, let's go! ^ω^ #Empire Military Academy's Campus Belle and Campus Hunk Selection Contest is in full swing#

Jiang Xuezhang's thoughtful little cotton jacket: This damn tone of the main wife, it's making me angry! Waaah. . .

Coward: Why do I have a feeling that I've stumbled into something? It's definitely a trap. Damn it.

The comments under Luo Yaoshuang's post broke a thousand in an instant, and even her campus star network account, which seemed like a robot, gained a lot of fans.

Therefore, among Jiang Songchi's fans, there are still many rational fans, after all, they admire the strong, and they don't go so far as to interfere with other people's private affairs.

The students of the Empire Military Academy gathered on the campus star network to watch the show, and the server of the campus star network was lagging due to the large number of people entering.

The person in charge of the campus star network had no choice but to upgrade the server with a bald head. He and Jiang Songchi were also acquaintances, so he couldn't help but send a message crying out: Waaah, dear Jiang Xuezhang, can you please notify me in advance next time you do something big?

Jiang Songchi replied quickly: I'll try my best, but next time, shouldn't it be when I get married with such a big event? :)

The person in charge of the campus star network said he didn't want to eat this dog food. So, out of a "revenge on society" mentality, he intercepted this conversation and posted it on the campus star network.

The bald administrator in distress: My expression is like this: :( [picture]

Below the comments is a heartless "hahaha", with no one comforting the injured person in charge. The person in charge says that they are really struggling.

Note: Revised a bit