Chapter 31: At the Big Auction

The manager took Luo Yaoshuang straight to the second floor, which was very quiet, and each door had a dedicated door number. The manager opened the door of private room 101 and gestured for Luo Yaoshuang to enter. In front of the private room was a huge one-way glass, which provided a clear view of the hall and the auction platform. 

"Miss Lance, on the right side of the sofa is our bidding device. If you see something you like, you can bid on it. If you need anything else, you can call our staff using the bell on your left, and we will come to your private room immediately to serve you," the manager said respectfully. 

Luo Yaoshuang looked around the private room and replied with a simple "okay" after hearing the manager's words. After all, having organized an auction before, Luo Yaoshuang knew the basics. 

The manager closed the door quietly and left the private room. As soon as he left, he ran into Zhu Di and Yan Songyun, who had come to the second floor to investigate. 

"What are you doing here? Why did you come here?" the manager asked sternly, frowning. 

Yan Songyun showed a perfect expression of embarrassment on his face and said, "Uh, we were looking for the restroom, but we couldn't find it after searching for a while." 

The manager's eyes showed a look of disgust as he scolded them, "Don't you have eyes? How could there be a restroom here? Hurry up and leave! There are important guests here, and if you disturb them, we won't be able to escape!"

The two quickly apologized and left the second floor in embarrassment. As soon as the manager was out of sight, they immediately changed their expressions. 

Yan Songyun said, "He looked so nervous, there must be someone important in the private room." 

Zhu Di agreed, "I think so too. Let's go back and tell them what we saw, and then make a plan."  "Okay, let's go." 

When Yan Songyun and Zhu Di went out to investigate the situation, Jiang Songchi and He Shuyue also quickly searched for the figure of the interstellar pirate in the hall, but after several rounds, they did not find any suspicious objects. 

"We didn't find them. Could the intelligence be wrong?" He Shuyue asked. 

Jiang Songchi shook his head: "It's not certain yet. You contact Colonel Zhu first and see what he says." 

He Shuyue was about to open the invisible earphone when she heard a knock on the door. Jiang and He recognized each other at a glance, and He Shuyue asked, "Who is it?"

"I am a waiter who came to deliver fruit and drinks. Please open the door."  

He Shuyue opened the door and pretended to be impatient, saying, "So annoying, come in." 

The waiter remained calm and walked into the private room with a tray, placing the things in front of Jiang Songchi on the small table: "Sorry to disturb you both. This is also arranged by the higher-ups, and I cannot violate it." 

Jiang Songchi smiled gently, "It's okay, you can put the things down." 

The waiter chatted while putting things down, "You both look unfamiliar. Did you come here because of our reputation?"He Shuyue pushed aside the waiter and picked up a juicy grape, pinching it into Jiang Songchi's mouth." Why are you asking so many questions? Where did those two bodyguards go to find the bathroom? It's been so long and they haven't come back yet. Don't delay my young master's auction."  

"You two go ahead and use them, I'll leave first."  The waiter smiled politely. 

Once outside, the waiter's expression turned serious as he took out his communication device. A man's voice came through the device, "There's nothing suspicious about those two people for now, but we need to keep a close eye on that private room. Those two bodyguards are acting suspiciously."