Chapter 30: A Long Chapter with Thousands of Words (1)

"Young master, where are you going?" The butler met Luo Yaoshuang, who was preparing to leave outside the castle. 

Luo Yaoshuang replied, "I just received news that there was an accident in the business of the border galaxy. I'm going to deal with it. My father entrusted you to take care of things."  

Odin's health had been getting weaker over the past two years, and he had been bedridden for the past few days. During this time, Luo Yaoshuang had also asked Odin to invite several famous doctors, but he had refused. 

Remembering the black market label on the motion sickness medicine given to her by the butler, Luo Yaoshuang decided to go and see if there was a way to cure Odin. 

"Don't worry, young master. I will take good care of the master. Heraus is also over there, and you can ask him to handle some troublesome matters."  The butler did not stop Luo Yaoshuang's decision, with a smile on his face. 

Luo Yaoshuang always felt that the butler already knew her purpose for going, but did not stop her. Perhaps, the butler also hoped that she could find a way to cure Odin, after all, the motion sickness medicine produced by the black market was given to her by the butler. 

The imperial star thousands of light years away. 

"We have received a military notification that wandering interstellar pirates have been found in the border galaxy, and they have requested our assistance in completing this siege mission. As outstanding student representatives of the Imperial Military Academy, I have decided to send you there. This will also serve as your graduation assessment, and the military will evaluate your performance. If there are any questions, you can ask them now." 

The principal looked at these energetic young people in front of him, his eyes full of expectations. 

Yan Songyun looked at the people around him and asked, "Report, principal, I would like to ask how far our range of action is and how far the black market in the border galaxy is. As far as I know, the black market is the most chaotic place in the entire border galaxy, and even the entire empire." On the side, He Shuyue and Jiang Songchi both frowned involuntarily. Although the empire cracked down severely on the black market, due to the fact that the black market was already in the chaotic star system that the empire could not control, coupled with the complex forces behind the black market, if the military academy students entered rashly, there would be huge risks. 

Principal: "According to the military's intelligence, the location of the interstellar pirates is very far from the black market, but it is not ruled out that they will go to the black market." 

Because it was mentioned in the intelligence that this group of interstellar pirates suddenly appeared in the edge star system because they obtained a strange thing. If you are unwilling to participate in this task, you can also withdraw now and participate in other graduation assessments with other students later." 

Several people in the principal's office looked at each other, and finally Jiang Songchi spoke first: "I am willing to participate." 

He Shuyue was also unwilling to fall behind and quickly said, "Principal, I will go too." 

The other people also expressed their willingness to go. 

"Since you are all going, I can't be a deserter. Principal, I will participate too." 

The principal nodded with a smile: "Then let Jiang be the leader of the team. You should go back to the dormitory and pack your luggage now. The military is urging us very urgently. We will set off tonight."