Chapter 16: Imperial Military Academy

When Luo Yaoshuang delayed on ancient Earth, it was already approaching evening when she set out on her return journey. 

"I heard you're planning to take all the remnants of ancient Earth with you?" Odin sat in his study and asked through the light computer. 

Luo Yaoshuang: "Hmm, I have this idea and I'm ready to put it into practice." 

Odin lit a cigarette, took a puff, and slowly exhaled smoke rings. 

Luo Yaoshuang frowned and said, "Smoke less, it's not good for your health." 

Odin smiled self-deprecatingly, "My body is already at the end of its strength, what else is there to fear?" However, he still extinguished the cigarette he had just smoked in the ashtray. 

"When you come back, you can learn about the management of family affairs for a few more days. The Imperial Military Academy is also about to start," Odin said. 

Luo Yaoshuang nodded, "If I'm not busy, I can use the light computer to review some files, so your pressure will be reduced." 

Odin laughed, "If I had known I would have an heir, I could have been so relaxed. I should have prayed to my ancestors a few years ago to bless me with finding you earlier." 

Luo Yaoshuang also laughed, "Everything is already predetermined by fate, how could there be any 'if only I had known'?"

After having a meal on the spaceship, they finally arrived at Planet Beckenny. 

The butler was waiting for her at the landing pad. 

"Butler, what are you doing here?" Luo Yaoshuang was a bit surprised. 

The butler smiled and said, "The master asked me to bring you some documents to handle in your room." 

Luo Yaoshuang rubbed her forehead helplessly and nodded in agreement. 

When Luo Yaoshuang returned to her room with the tall stack of documents, she immediately noticed that something had changed. She became instantly cautious. 

"Surprise!" A little girl in a pink dress appeared in front of Luo Yaoshuang. 

Luo Yaoshuang was stunned for a moment and asked, "Who are you?"

The little girl pouted and said unhappily, "Master, it's me." 

"0513?" Luo Yaoshuang said in shock, "How did you become like this?"

"Hmph," 0513 snorted, "I leveled up, you know. This appearance was carefully chosen by me. Isn't it super cute?"

"Um. . . I guess," Luo Yaoshuang hesitated. 

"I shouldn't have let 0313 watch so many cute loli anime. Now I've become a loli myself," Luo Yaoshuang thought to herself. 

0513 narrowed his eyes and asked without any intimidation, "Master, are you talking bad about me in your heart?"

Luo Yaoshuang immediately shook her head, "How could I say bad things about you? But, besides appearance, did you have any other changes with this upgrade?"

"Of course!" 0513 became excited, "My chip has been implanted with a lot of knowledge. Not only do I know about astronomy and geography, but my physical strength has also been qualitatively improved. If my master encounters danger in the future, I can protect you!"

Luo Yaoshuang smiled and didn't comment on 0513's confidence." So, this talented little classmate, can you help your master get the file first?"

"It's my pleasure to serve you."  0513 picked up the file from Luo Yaoshuang's hand, curtsied, and asked, "Should I put it on the table?"