Chapter 11: Born to Die

A shadow brought Luo Yaoshuang into the rapids, and under the impact of several rapids, the two were separated. 

However, at this time, the shadow did not intend to give up, and the knife in his hand kept stabbing at her. Luo Yaoshuang dodged the shadow's attacks with the water flow, but her arm was still scratched by the sharp blade. 

The strong smell of blood spread in the abyss. 

At this moment, a huge water flow swept down, and the shadow could not avoid it and was washed away. Luo Yaoshuang seized the opportunity, grabbed his shoulder, snatched the dagger, and stabbed him. 

The shadow was hit, groaned, kicked Luo Yaoshuang away, and quickly swam away. 

Luo Yaoshuang was kicked away in an instant, and the huge impact of the turbulent tide instantly swept her away, and her thin body sank into the deep sea. She quickly covered her head, relaxed her body, and flowed along with the water. 

Rolling continuously, Luo Yaoshuang's consciousness had become somewhat scattered. But her tenacious will to survive made her grit her teeth and finally, after being swept away for an unknown distance, she found a protruding reef. 

Luo Yaoshuang swam hard towards the reef. Another water flow came, and the huge impact made her hit the reef hard, and her abdominal wound hit the rock hard. 

But Luo Yaoshuang dared not let go, because she knew very well that as soon as she let go, the surging seawater would take her away to an unknown place. 

She could only grit her teeth and endure the beating of the water flow and the pain coming from the wound. After an unknown amount of time, the water flow gradually decreased. Luo Yaoshuang flipped over the reef and temporarily hid in the crevices of the reef to avoid the turbulent flow. 

At this time, Odin also learned of Luo Yaoshuang's disappearance. 

"Master, you don't have to worry too much. I have sent all my men to find Miss Lance. I believe she will be safe." 

"If the heir of the Louis family has no ability to save themselves, then this heir has no value."  Although he said so, Odin's tightly held hands still revealed his own emotions. 

Leaving Odin's room, Yu Hong returned to her own room. 

As soon as she opened the door, a strong smell of blood hit her face. 

A man with scars all over his face was half lying on the sofa, bandaging his wounds. 

"I told you not to act rashly, why didn't you listen to me?!" Yu Hong said coldly. 

The scarred man sneered, "Listen to you? Yu Hong, you have been taken care of by the Louis family for so many years. Do you dare to say that you have no feelings for the Louis family? I'm afraid you can't bear to kill her, so I did it for you." 

"Madman!"

Scarface held Yu Hong's neck and whispered in her ear, "Yu Hong, don't forget the purpose of your master's training." 

Upon hearing Scarface's words, Yu Hong smiled, her eyes showing a hint of madness, "You don't need to tell me, I understand my mission better than anyone else." 

"Indeed, how could someone who could be so ruthless as to kill her own husband and child by her own hands be addicted to power? Isn't that right, my dear Miss Yu Hong?"

Yu Hong shook off the man's hand and said coldly, "Are you sure Lance is dead?"

Scarface smiled triumphantly, "Of course, I stabbed her and brought her into the turbulence. Unless she has the ability to reach the heavens, she cannot possibly come back alive. Unfortunately, that old cunning Odin intervened, otherwise both of them would have died by my hands."