Chapter 17: Reunion at Military Academy.

Luo Yaoshuang hadn't even entered the room when a large black object blocked her way at the door of Yan Songchi's room. 

"What is this?" Luo Yaoshuang studied it for a moment but couldn't tell what it was on the ground. 

Yan Songchi scratched his head awkwardly and said, "Um, that's my game console. I haven't found a place to put it yet."  

Luo Yaoshuang was silent for a moment and said with a wry smile, "You're here to study, young master, not on vacation. Can't you bring something smaller?" 

"Hehe. This game console is more fun to play with. . . Don't block the way here, I have other things to talk to you about."  

Luo Yaoshuang felt like she had entered a thief's den and didn't know what kind of eye-opening things the "bandit leader" would come up with next. 

Everyone's room was not small, but at this moment, Yan Songchi's room had various clothes scattered all over the originally spacious floor, as if it had been robbed. 

"This," Yan Songchi pulled out a square box from a pile of items, "is a gift I specially prepared for my roommate. Open it and see if you like it."  

Luo Yaoshuang took the box and inside lay a shiny gold badge with a small "s" engraved on it. 

"I'm sorry, I. . . didn't prepare a gift for you."  Luo Yaoshuang held the badge and said somewhat embarrassedly. Yan Songyun waved his hand jokingly and said, "It's okay, just give me a better gift when you become rich in the future." 

Luo Yaoshuang smiled and said, "Let's tidy up your room together? There's almost no place to stand in here." 

"Okay!" Yan Songyun's eyes lit up." I just struggled to open my suitcase, but I didn't expect the quality to be so bad that everything flew out." 

Luo Yaoshuang carefully put the badge back in the box, then put the box in her pocket to make sure it wouldn't fall out, and began to pack up with Yan Songyun. 

"Yaoshuang, are you from the capital?" Yan Songyun asked. 

Luo Yaoshuang nodded, "Yes, I grew up in the Imperial Detention Center." 

Yan Songyun scratched his head and asked, "Should I not have asked that?"

"It's okay, you'll find out in a few days anyway. After all, my reputation as a 'useless' female alpha is quite loud," Luo Yaoshuang said self-deprecatingly. 

Yan Songyun shook his head, "I think you're completely different from the rumors, so you can't judge a person by their reputation, you have to use your heart." 

For some reason, Luo Yaoshuang's smile faded a bit." Yes, unfortunately not everyone knows that." 

On the other side, Jiang Songchi also moved into the dormitory and sorted out his things. At this time, Bai Shujie's phone call came. 

"Songchi, have you finished packing? Let's go to the second canteen together today! I heard that the food there tastes the best." 

Jiang Songchi looked at the time and said, "Bai Shujie, if I remember correctly, you just had a tube of nutrient two hours ago. Are you hungry again?"

Bai Shujie defended himself, "How can the tasteless nutrient compare to the delicious food? My dear Mr. Bai Songchi, will you accompany me?"

Jiang Songchi rubbed his forehead helplessly, "Let me change my clothes first. Meet you at the second canteen in three minutes." 

"Okay!"

Luo Yaoshuang and Yan Songyun were also discussing where to eat. 

"The first canteen is close, but the taste is not good. The second canteen is a bit far, but the taste is the best. The third canteen is even farther from the dormitory area, near the teaching building. Yaoshuang, where do you think we should go?"