Chapter 33 Where to Hide

The manager is also a smart person, immediately changing the subject: "Miss Lance, the auction house is not safe now, I will send someone to take you back to the hotel." 

Luo Yaoshuang raised her eyebrows lightly, did not refuse, but said: "Regarding this accident, I still hope that you can give me an explanation. After all, my life is more precious than all of your lives combined." 

Luo Yaoshuang is not stupid. If the confidential documents of the auction house are stolen, she will definitely be suspected. Only by appearing more confident and strong can she reduce their suspicion. 

"Miss Lance, rest assured, we will give you a satisfactory answer."  The manager is also a flexible person, bowing deeply to Luo Yaoshuang with a respectful tone. 

Luo Yaoshuang no longer troubles him, nods and says: "Please check my light pearl. If there is no problem, install it and then go back to the hotel." 

"Okay, Miss Lance, please wait a moment. We will carefully inspect and package your auction item." 

The manager turned and left with the light pearl. After giving the light pearl to his subordinates, he went to He Chi's office. 

"Boss, I have already checked. Lance Louis did not move around in the box. I also probed her briefly, and the theft of the documents should have nothing to do with her." 

He Chi rubbed his chin: "Is it really not her? Then we have to think about whether the person who took the clone and the person who took the documents are the same." 

"Has the star planet leader been notified?" He Chi asked. 

The manager nodded, "We have already informed them, and they have expressed their full cooperation. The people who took the clones and stole the confidential information definitely cannot leave this planet." 

"Ha, how dare they not cooperate, this is also a matter concerning their own heads. Even if they are stupid, they know they have to be more proactive."  He Chi was not pleased with the officials of the R star government. 

"I'm going to the underground hospital to do dissection experiments. Let me know when there are results."  He Chi slowly buttoned up his white coat and walked into the secret passage. 

The manager did not stay long either, taking the packaged light ball back to the private room." Miss Lance, we have carefully inspected your items and there are no problems. We have also packaged them for you. I will send you out now." 

"Okay, thank you." 

Leaving the auction house, Luo Yaoshuang found that the entire black market had entered a state of martial law. She pretended to be curious and asked, "After an explosion, why are you still so nervous? Didn't the person carrying the bomb die?"

The manager replied, "Our important auction item, the elf girl, was taken away by someone, and the boss is very angry."  Other than that, the manager did not say anything else. 

In this way, under the escort of the black market bodyguards, Luo Yaoshuang left and returned to the hotel. Hera had been waiting for her for a long time. 

"Young master, I heard that there was an explosion at the central auction house. You weren't injured, were you?"

Luo Yaoshuang shook her head, "Just to resist the explosion, my mental power was slightly injured."  "The security measures of this black market are so poor that even people carrying bombs can easily get in," Hera's frowned deeply. 

"Who knows? Even if this explosion is real or fake, we can't know," Luo Yaoshuang casually mentioned. 

Hera nodded, "Don't worry, young master. If they don't give an explanation, our Louis family won't just sit idly by."