Chapter 15: Returning to the Hometown

Jiang Songchi looked up at Luo Yaoshuang without saying anything. 

Bai Shujie on the side was unhappy." Hey, hey, hey, what are you doing, Luo Yaoshuang? Do you believe I'll complain about you?"

Jiang Songchi looked down at Luo Yaoshuang's slender hand, then pulled out his own hand with a cold expression. 

"Miss Luo won't let me take pictures. There must be a reason. Or. . . do you have a reason that we can't know, something you don't want us to see?"

Luo Yaoshuang was silent for a moment." I do have a reason I can't say." 

At this point, the bidding on stage had reached the final heated stage, with only the Bai family, the Li family, and another family left in the competition. 

"Songchi!" Bai Shujie urged, "Are you really not going to bid? If you don't join in soon, someone else might take the crystal away!"

Jiang Songchi's mind was racing, and he finally closed his eyes and said in a deep voice, "Shujie, stop it. There's no need." 

"But. . ."  Bai Shujie glared angrily at Luo Yaoshuang and gave up the bidding. 

In the end, the energy crystal was sold at a sky-high price to the Li family, and a long string of zeros flashed across the screen, causing the live viewers to exclaim in admiration. 

The female host briefly summarized and the auction officially ended. 

Bai Shujie was very angry for not being able to bid for the energy crystal. Without waiting for Jiang Songchi, he left alone in a huff. 

"Jiang Songchi," Luo Yaoshuang called him, "that energy crystal is not a good thing. I can't tell you the details, but please believe me, I will never harm you." 

Jiang Songchi didn't turn his head: "Do you know? Our family and the Bai family never planned to bid for the energy crystal from the beginning, otherwise, we wouldn't have sent only two young people like us to come." 

"I've been waiting for you to tell me why. Even if you tell me that you don't want me to bid because of that omega, you didn't say anything. You're a coward." 

"Luo Yaoshuang, I always thought we were friends, but now it seems that I was wrong. You're not worthy of being my friend." 

"Jiang. . ." 

Jiang Songchi ignored Luo Yaoshuang and left the box without hesitation, without looking back. 

Luo Yaoshuang was stunned in place, unable to see her expression. 

The auction was a complete success for the Tuck Star in the interstellar market. Flights to Tuck Star were instantly sold out, ticket prices were skyrocketed, and rooms at the seaside hotel and amusement park were quickly booked. Everyone wanted to witness the "joy of the rich." 

The Louis family, as the biggest winner, was enveloped in a joyful atmosphere from top to bottom. 

"Miss Lance."  Luo Yaoshuang came out after changing her clothes and met Yu Hong. 

Luo Yaoshuang forced a smile and said, "Manager Yu, your work this time was very perfect. I will report to my father and let him reward you well." 

Yu Hong's face showed just the right amount of joy." Thank you, Miss Lance. I will continue to work hard." 

"If there is nothing else, I will go first. My father is still waiting for me to report on the work." 

"Okay, Miss Lance, take care."