Prologue

Books I have written (But read To make him smile to understand book 3)

1) To make him smile (Aarav- Bhaviksha college love story)

2) Our Stealing Love (Divya-Varun College Love)

3) Their Incomprehensible Love (Priya- Rahul School love + after that)

4) Modern Desi Pyaar (Vishakha + Jai Village+Doctors+Dreams)

5) Uff.....that Feeling (Bhawna + Aryan Neighbor love+ACP Officer + Age gap)

6) Suddenly Cuffed in Love (Janvi+ Rohit Police Officer + unknown Wife)

7) I wanna be yours (Shrey + Manvi school love+office love)

••••••••••••••••••
(Connections)

•Aarav+Varun+Aryan+Jai = Same age group But Aarav and Varun best friends from college, Aryan and Aarav know each other.

•Bhaviksha + Vishakha + Divya = 3 college best friends

•Priya(Aarav's Sister)+ Bhawna + Manvi = 3 school best friends

•Rahul (Bhaviksha's Brother) + Yash + Shrey = 3 school Best Friends!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Yash I can't do this" She said getting up keeping the papers aside

"But why? You love doing this-"

"I loved...I loved doing this Yash but not anymore...now" She looked down

"Oh really?" I hold her elbow and make her turn to me "Then why do you get emotional everytime you see it? Why do I see in your eyes that you want to do it. Why Kripa?"

"Leave it Yash you won't get it" She said moving back but I hold her hand.

"Kripa, you are my wife, my life partner. You can share anything with me, Trust me...I will always be with you" I said softly and she looks up into my eyes which are filled with tear's.

She shooks her head "No, You will not like it after knowing what happened."

I rub her tears which just slipped down her cheeks.

"More then that I would not like you crying all your life by killing your dream's"

She started crying badly and place her head on my chest and started crying.

"Yash I..." She said while crying.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

So how was the prologue? Please comment down your views and let me know what do you think.

(Flower - symbolising Marriage)