Chapter 20

My exams will start in some days so I might update at my own pace.

And please comment 🥺

Kripa's POV

I am bathing right now and also I need time to tie up my saree, which my sister taught me and I was so irritated while learning that.

Today is the reception party and then tomorrow I will go to my home for 3 days for Pag phera.

While I am bathing I hear a knock on the door "Kripa"

It's Yash.

"Yes"

"How much time will it take you to come?" He asked and I turn off the shower.

"Umm maybe 10-15 minutes more"

"Hmm okay, I am going to another washroom to shower, everyone is behind me to get ready fast"

"Okay"

"But can you please give me my toothbrush if you don't mind?"

I look at the sink "the blue one?"

"Yes"

"Wait"

I carefully walk towards the sink and open the door slightly and shove my hand out "here"

"Thank you"

When he took it, I close the door and complete bathing.

While bathing I was thinking about yesterday night. How he was so concerned about my comfort, how while opening the hooks of my blouse he was so considerate and plus when he was helping me with the payal, I couldn't stop but just look at him.

And how cute he was looking while finding his name in my mehndi.

I smile thinking that and come out wearing my leggings and blouse. Leggings because I don't know, there is something which is forcing me to wear them underneath the saree skirt !

I lock the door of the room and stretch my body, though I exercised in the balcony early in the morning but, I am still feeling tired.

I need Tea ! Green tea !!!

I have a glass of water and start wrapping the saree around me and this is going to take time.

"Kripa" Sakshi di knocks on the door.

I grab the saree in my hands and walk to open the door.

She smiles and then look at me from top to bottom.

"Good morning Di"

"Good morning...need help?"

I look at my saree "well, I think so"

She giggle and came in after closing the door.

She helps me in tying up the saree and when she pins it, she Spoke "You don't like all this na?"

"Sorry?"

"I mean, saree, heavy jewels?"

I shrugged and hold the pallu in my hand "No, never been crazy for all this since childhood. Even I don't like earring, more I can do is just wear studs or else all of them is so irritating"

She smiled "Yash told me, you are not into all this and he is the one who sent me here to help you"

Before I could ask her why she said "He thought you might need help"

I just nod and now I am perfectly ready in saree.

"Kripa, My brother is very sweet and naughty also and he cares a lot for his family a lot and now as you are his wife now, he would do anything for your happiness"