Chapter 9

India is in finals and I am so happy ❤️ I am not a fan of cricket but...when it comes to India, I am a fan then and it's world cup !

(Please Comment in the chapter 🌸 Yash is feeling lonely! Be for him life you were with Shrey and Rahul)

Yash's POV

Kripa and Her Family will be coming to our house for the first time so a lot of arrangements have been made.

I am getting ready now and a simple White shirt and brown Pants. Hair combed perfume.

"Yash Bhaiya, aren't you ready yet?" Aahana Asked banging on the door.

I open the door "Ready Ready ready!"

"Oho, going to Bhabhi will be flat at my brother" She whistles

I Chuckle "Hmm, Why not Round?"

She scrunched her nose "Bhaiya"

I laugh and place my arm around her neck and we go to the Hall.

There is hustle and bustle in the hall, Maa is calling Pandit Ji who hasn't arrived yet.

My father then holds my hand "Yash you ready?"

"Ji Papa"

"Kripa's father called, they will arrive at any time"

I nod.

"Bhaiya I am looking pretty Na?" Ahaana asked and I frown "No, not at all"

She hits my arm "bhaiyaaa"

I laugh at her.

Then Barking came our pet dog (Beagle) Shiny ! Sorry didn't told you guys about him before.

It was Ahaana who wanted a pet and as she is a pet lover as well. Just recently maybe a month before got him, he was going to die but someone saved him.

We had a sparrow also but Last year...

"Oh Shiny, my baby you are also excited to meet Kripa Bhabhi!" Ahaana took him in her arms.

He takes out his tongue and look at her.

Papa gets a call "Hello Yadav ji, you came"

.........

"Take a right from there...haan haan yes from the sweet shop and you will see a street light...."

My father is explaining the way.

"Yes, yes, I am coming out to get you"

I go along with Papa. We walk few steps and we see a cab coming towards our house, on the front seat we saw uncle.

When it stops, Uncle came out and I touched his feet, then I opened the door for aunty.

Aunty, Pranali di and Aman Bhaiya came out. I Touched their feets as well and they blessed me.

I took the bag which they were carrying in their hands and finally my father asked what i wanted to.

"Aree Yadav ji, Everyone is here but not our going to be family member!"

Uncle laughed a bit "She is just coming on.."

He stopped when we hear a bike horn. We look at that direction.

A girl in simple kurti. She removes her helmet and shakes her head, moving the hairs from her face.

How cool can this girl get? I smile. She keeps the helmet on the handle, removes the key and stand straightening her kurti.