Chapter 34

Author's POV

As soon as they enter the loud bustling club, they look out for the two couples. Bhawna calls Manvi and got to know that they are on the first floor.

They look up and four of them Wave hands at them.

As they had to climb stairs Yash let Kripa hold his left arm and Bhawna his Right arm so that she doesn't feel left out. They climb up to the stair's.

Priya and Manvi engulfs Bhawna and Kripa in a tight hug and compliments both of them. Priya and Manvi are looking so gorgeous and not to forget how their neck is painted with red hickey.

Shrey and Rahul hug Yash.

Rahul shook hands with Kripa.

"Bhabhi, how are you?" Shrey did Namaste to her bending his head down.

Kripa also joins her hand "I am good and you?"

"All Handsome and smart" He grinned

Priya and Bhawna make an annoying face at him.

"Kripa" Yash brings her attention to him "He is a good comedian. We all are the victim of it"

Rahul laughed.

Shrey hit Rahul's arm and then Priya hits Shrey's arm.

"What? He is making fun of me...Manvi, look at your friend" Shrey looks at his wife for some possessiveness

"Hitting someone is not right" this made Shrey disappointed and frown.

While Rahul Grins "You are best Manvi"

"And making Fun of my Husband is not right as well" She glares at Yash and Rahul.

They both roll their eyes.

They all settle down.

"You guys are friends since school right?" Kripa asked looking at them all

"Yup and don't know how someone good like me got stuck with these Stupid people" Yash said making shaking his head

Kripa cup her mouth.

"Oye" They all said together.

Priya holds Bhawna's "Bhawna call Your Aryan Ji. We need to file a case against Yash"

"And he will be so ready to do that" Rahul said and gave high Five to Shrey

Yash kick his leg on Rahul's feet who is sitting beside him.

"Ouch"

Priya just shook her head and thinks all of them are duffer.

While Kripa is quiet enjoying their banter making her bit nostalgic as well, she control her emotions.

Manvi gets up and Shrey frowns "Where are you going ?"

"No me, but we"

He grins and gets up hold her hand "Where darling?"

She hit her forehead with her palm "We means not you and me but, we...Girls !"

She smiles at Three of them "Let's have some girl time and at three of them fight"