Chapter 44

Happy Valentine's Day everyone ❤️ Those who have someone in their life, I hope you guys be good together always. And those who don't , Then don't be sad you will have a good life partner ❤️❤️❤️

Plus in past few days I have realised that...A pretty face can make you feel attracted to someone but only a good heart can make you fall in love with a person. The way you treat someone not faking your kindness so that they be yours and forget to treat them well later on is the worst someone can do with someone, be it a girl or a boy.

Someone I know, Had a crush on someone who is so good looking but the way he behaved made him look the worst and now she have found someone who is Average but as he is so nice and respectful to her...He looks so gorgeous to her.

So in all it's the good heart that matters, in the end not the face like our Yash ! ❤️❤️ Top Green flag.

Kripa's POV

"Shiny, where is Yash?" I ask and he barks and then looks back.

"Courtyard?"

He barks more and then I saw Yash getting in the hall with Dad.

While Talking to Dad he smiles at me while resuming the talk.

I keep looking at him while caressing Shiny's head. I hold him in my arms and then with Ahana I got to the courtyard.

She water the plants and I sit down in the sunrise.

After some time Yash came and sat beside me. Shiny licks my cheek.

"Ayee Shiny, she is my wife" Said Yash with a frown

Shiny barks and lick my cheek again.

"You Little dog, You Love her and not me"

Shiny squint his eyes.

Yash kiss my other cheek "She is Mine, You go to Ahana"

Ahana looks at us and controls her smile.

Shiny place his paws below my neck.

I giggle.

Then in low voice he says to Shiny "If your paws will move a bit more down, I will never let you be near Kripa. That place belongs for me to touch" He looks at me at the end

I feel a blood rush in my body. I take a deep breath and  take Shiny's paw in my arm and touch my nose with his.

"Love me also like this some time" Yash whisper.

I look at Ahana if she heard him.

"I do more than this with you"

He smirk "Haan, The hickey you gave me 2 days back are still visible on my neck"

"And the one you gave me looks as if you gave it now"

He frowns "No, I don't think so. It has faded...Wait let me give you one beside it to see if it like that"

He moved closer to my neck.

I place my hand on his chest to stop him "No need"

He huff moving back.

"What are you thinking about Skating?" He asked and Ahana repeats "Skating?"

"Yeah, your Dear Bhabhi is Roller skating Champion"

Maa and Dad also hear it.

"Really Beta?" Asked Maa

I don't say anything.