Chapter 48

Maybe Tomorrow I won't be able to Update as I have to go somewhere, so Here is the Double update.

Yash's POV

Finally the wait is over. Kripa doesn't know by when I would be back. Yesterday I couldn't talk to her or family Much as I was busy in the hospital.

Oh I can't wait to be With her. I have brought  Saree from Bengal for all the women's of the house. I hope they both like it. Plus Tomorrow I have to submit Kripa's Final form as well so that there is no kind of delay or problem during the end.

As soon as I reach home, Chachi, Maa hugs me. They ask me about my friend and I tell them that he is good now.

Ahana hugs me tightly.

"Bhaiyaaa, what did you bring for me?" She asked after breaking the Hug

"Uhh" I look around

"Bhaiya?"

I look at her and make a sorry face.

Her face fell "Bhaiya, how can you do this?"

"I am sorry Ahana. I literally Forgot about you"

"I am not talking you Bhai, you are so bad" She push me slightly but I hug her again "Aree Meri pyaari bhen ghussa ho gyi (Aree my Sweet sister Got angry!)"

"Don't Talk to me"

"Okay, then I will give the 5 earrings and 3 nose rings to someone else which I brought for you!"

She stops struggling to get out of my hug "Earrings and and Nose Rings?"

"Haan" I smile

"I love you Bhaiya"

She hugs me again and I chuckle.

I hand on her gifts and she jumps with happiness. Then I surprise her by giving the saree.

"Oh My God. Let's throw a traditional party at home soon now" She screams and everyone laughs.

After talking and getting a warm bath. I dress up casually and took key of my Bike. I look at the time. Kripa's Coaching time will end soon. I can't wait to see her now.

•••••••••••••

I park my bike and walk to the place where she practice skating. I hide myself before she could see me.

I look out found her struggling with her skates. Then a very Good looking guy...I know him. I close my eyes to remember.

What was it...Tava...Tavaa...Aah Tavish !

I narrow my eyes when I look at them. He holds her hand to lift her up. She move her legs back and forth. Then they skate holding hands. She is looking at her skates and then Smiles at him and he bows his head down.

I curl my fist. Now he must leave her hand !

I sigh when they left hands and he goes to the other direction towards the boys room.

I was Kripa skating herself with full focus. I smile.

I come out of my hiding place and now she is far away from me.

I shout her name "Kripa"

She looks at me and Frown. I Wave at her to make her believe that it is me.

She smiles and skates at full speed towards me. I was about to move when she stopped "stay there" She said while Skating.

She open her arms as she came closer to me and so did I. Soon she got in my arm's and I lift her up and twirl her in the Air, Grinning.