Chapter 1

Couldn't stop myself but there won't be regular updates.

Time to time in between I will come to publish the chapters...

Comment plzzz 🥺

Kripa's POV

"So you are a virgin?" Asked the man who was standing right in front of me to be my life partner. Not gonna lie he is very good-looking, with sharp features.

Probably the 5th guy from the time I have said Yes to getting married, finally to my parents.

I look at him briefly "No"

He raises his brows "No?"

I nod "No, I am not a virgin"

He looks down and then back at me "How many boyfriends you had?"

I smile a bit at him "2, One at School and One at College"

"So you lost your virginity when you were in college, at the age of 20-22?"

"19, I was 19 when I lost my virginity"

"Ohh"

He began to think something and I asked him "Are you Virgin?"

"Well Yes, I am"

I nod

"Does your parents know about you not being...Virgin?"

"Hmm they do"

His eyebrows arched.

"Do you have a problem?" I asked him because I very well know what's going on in his head

"Problem with?"

"Me not being Virgin like you"

He didn't say anything and just smiled and I passed the same.

•••••••••••••

I have changed into Trousers and Double my size shirt, Eating fruit's with My Twin Siblings Aman and Pranali. 5 Year Elder to me. Married!

My Sister is a housewife and 2 years back she got married and stays with Akash Jiju abroad.

Then Aman Bhaiya is a government officer like me and Bhabhi (Sanjana) is a teacher at a nursery school. Plus They have a daughter of 2 years old Smaira, She is such a cutie.

My Mom Gauri Yadav used to teach Chemistry in college and at the same college, My Father Govind Yadav used to give basketball coaching to the boys. They had a love marriage.

My mother is still teaching but My father stopped coaching because he doesn't have that energy now.

I am just like my father, Too much into sports but above average in a few subjects.

I have always been bullied in school and College for staying like a tomboy. I wear Loose jeans and Shirts and never grew my hair below my shoulder, But I never took that personally, because I know I normally don't stay girlish types. But I was the coolest girl in my class and mostly hung out with boys due to which most of the girls were envious of me.

Occasionally I wear Kurtis or a suit and when I do people look at me as if I am from another planet, especially "relatives"

Now I am an earning woman, Independent but...not satisfied to be independent like this but...I have accepted my fate. This is the way my life will go on.

Mom and Dad come to the room where we siblings are.

I look at them. Struggling to tell what was the response of that boy and his family.