Chapter 21

Husn song by Anuv Jain ❤️❤️❤️❤️
"Mere Husn ke ilaava kabhi dil bhi mang lona, haye, pal me pighal jaun haan!"

Kripa's POV

Yash is taking me back from my house as the Pag Phera Rasam is over, Was at my parents home for 3 days and I didn't knew that...I will remember the crazy things I used to do. How I used to flirt with my mother and how I used to play with my father. My brother who pampers me and sister who teases me.

I am taking my things with me in a bag, which Yash took and kept it in the front. He has bought Bike to take me home.

He had lunch with us and brought gifts for my family and made everyone laugh.

I am wearing Suit, I tie the Duppatta around my waist and sit on the bike.

"Kripa hold Yash or else you will fall" Said Pranali di

"I always sit like this only di"

"But you have a husband now Kripa, So only this is not okay"

I narrow my eyes at her "Mummy, Di is to much"

Di pass me a flying kiss "Haye my cutu sister"

I scrunch my nose "I am not cutu!"

Mummy then hits her head "Stop pranali, Don't send her with a spoilt mood"

They say bye and Yash says "I will bring her here whenever you will miss her or she will"

I look around as we go through the lanes, My home
Lane.

He stopped by a shop and we got down.

"You want tea or coffee?" He asked

"Tea"

He grins "bhaiya 2 chai and one samosa" He looked me "samosa?"

I shook my head.

We are standing as all the chairs are occupied.

I wrap Shawl around on my shoulder.

"You aren't feeling cold?" Yash asked rubbing his hands together

"I am wearing warmer inside" I said "and plus this shawl is comforting"

"Mummy ki Shawl?" (Mother's Shawl?)

I nod with a small smile.

"And here I am wearing 4 layers still feeling cold"

"Then why you came by bike?"

He stopped rubbing his hands "because, you like it"

I take a deep breath "but Yash you should have seen your comfort as well"

He smiled "I saw my comfort as well Kripa, I did"

I fold my arms "May I know how?"

"Hmm...See, If I would came in by Car, then it would have been all close and then, it would also have got awkward, You might have slept in it and by looking at you could also feel sleepy, then The Traffic was also a thing, bike can get easily anywhere and plus you like bike rides"

"Sir Chai"

He took the chai and gave one to me.

He got his samosa as well and he was enjoying it taking his time.

"How do you balance yourself?" I ask while sipping the hot tea

"Sorry?" He asked with mouth filled

"I asked how do you maintain yourself ? Eating from outside and still fit!"