Chapter 10

Like,vote and comment ❤️

Kripa's POV

You need to be handled with charm !

Ohhh why his words are repeating in my head since yesterday??

Actually he don't even have to do this much, asking me if I am satisfied or not. He is a nice man and it can be clearly seen. He is understanding, respectful, gentlemen, open minded. This is enough for him to have in him ! But the surprising thing is, I don't have the qualities which a girl should have but yet he accepted me because he understood me.

How could I have said no to him and I couldn't have told him this, some analysis should be kept within ourselves only, is what I think.

Working in my office, even getting to hear some of the gossips around me, giving headache as well as I have been looking at this computer screen for soo so soo long. I don't like to be in a box all day !

I get up and walk out of the building for some air. I stretch my body and jump 5 times.

Better !

I walk around the small garden as usual without my shoes.

I close my eyes.

"Hey Kripa"

I look behind and it's Ved ! I smile at him.

"Can I just join you ?"

"Sure"

He is looking stressed or else he is all cheerful all day.

"Any tension?" I ask and he just chuckles "Yeah"

I wait for him to say it.

"Kripa, actually she wants me to talk to her parents"

"Then what's stopping you?"

"My parents! They want me not to go behind her. I am in this convincing phase, where I am convincing my parents and there are her parents who want to meet me. I have asked Sikha for some time but..."

"She wants you to meet them now as she herself is not able to convince her parents"

He nods.

I put my arm around his shoulder "You are worried about this?"

He looks at me "it's a very big thing Kripa, something to worry alot about!"

"It is a big thing because you are taking things with stress. Relax !" I lightly pat his shoulder "Be Ved ! Ved who is chill, I know all the time we cannot be relaxed but you need to be while you talk to your parents and Sikha. I know you must have replied very rudely to them when they would have denied her"

He nods looking down.

Tears slip from his eyes.

"Hey, Don't cry..I am not good at consoling you know that and I am not gonna rub your tear's" I say and he chuckles

"Kripa Yaar" He rubs his tears and I remove my hand from his shoulder.

"Sikha is getting a soft boy in her life"

He laughs more.

"Let's race Na yaar" I said jogging in spot

"This is office Kripa!"

"I know but there is this long path out from this gate and we have id cards plus government job. People would love to see sporty officers" I said raising my hands up

"But, what if someone will scold"

"I will save you man" I hold his hand and take him out.

We stand at one point "see we have to reach that block and come back here!"