Chapter 38

Yash's POV

I am all well now and totally fine but still I have taken leave from office, as I directly don't want to go to work immediately.

But these days with Kripa were....Haye. My Body screams for her, For her teasing, for her boldness, for her lips, for her closeness...For all of Her !!!

Man I am falling for my own wife. I smile to myself. Now I understand how Rahul and Shrey crave for their girls.

Kripa is in the Kitchen talking with Maa and from past 1 hour they are talking. Let me also hear they are gossiping about.

I want to take Kripa out with but Maa is not leaving her at all.

As I reach the kitchen, I hear Maa saying "Yash used to be very naughty at school. One day he came back with his white pant all brown and that was not because of cricket but due to fight ! Him and his 2 stupid friends Shrey and Rahul were always in some kind of nuisance"

Kripa laughed "Yash can Fight?"

"Haan beta. He one day kicked a classmate of his as he threw his cycle in gutter!"

"He deserved the kick"

"I know but my idiot son should have not kicked him"

Oh okay. My Roast is going on.

I step in the kitchen "Maa what's going on here?"

"Cooking" Maa replied

"Aa And in cooking you are roasting as well"

Kripa and Maa exchange a smile to each other.

"It's not good to roast your son infront of you daughter in law" I lift my left corner of my lips for a moment.

"She should know about you and you should know about her"

I grin "Okay then" I hild Kripa's hand "let's go Kripa to know each other"

"Where?" She ask

"Don't Worry, I will take. Maa no dinner for today bye, I love you" I kiss Maa's cheek.

"Aye let her stay with me" she tries to hold Kripa but I come in front of her and hold Kripa's hand.

"Nahi Maa, she is with me today"

"But I need time with my daughter in law"

"Tomorrow, For today mine" I holds Kripa's Shoulder and turn her around walking her towards the Room.

"Yash let me stay with Maa"

"You can. But we are going out"

"Yash"

"Kripa, We are going on Bike ride !"

"Okay let's go" She said immediately

She wear black Cargo and Black T shirt and I wear Brown shirt with joggers.

Carrying our helmet we take out our bikes.

"Where to?" She ask

"Umm I think to a book store first" I said

"You read books?"

"Not much but Ahana needs some books and she has given me list of books, that's why I have this bag pack with me" I make her look at the bag.

We drove to the book store and we saw piles of books. I send the list to Kripa as well.

While searching for the book, I saw a book cover very steamy. I take that and stand behind Kripa and show it to her "looking steamy right?"