Chapter 45

Yash's POV

We have filled up her form in the Roller Skating Federation of India for Speed Skating. The first round is After a month and she has to practice very hard to get selected so that she can move on to higher level.

Now now we are going to the skating academy where she will learn more skills and improve herself.

Now she looks so happy like Happy from inside as well.

In the morning she also danced with me on a song and I really enjoyed it. Her happiness is like my Whole surrounding is Happy.

We got in the reception of the Academy. I tell her about Kripa and the receptionist takes us to the coach who is like 38-40 years old.

"Hello Sir, She is my Wife Kripa Purohit and she is here to improve herself for Speed Skating" I said and He nods with a smile

We Shook hands.

"Hello Kripa and welcome to our Academy and I will be your coach. You will be practicing with a group of 5 people. So when do you plan of Practicing it?" He asked

"From today itself Sir"

"That's the spirit....So how much do you know in Skating"

"I have been till state level during school and College time"

Coach gets impressed "Wow, Impressive. Did you stop after that?"

"Yes Sir, due to some reason"

"Don't worry, you will gain the speed with daily skating"

She nods.

"Okay then Kripa, I will leave" I said

"Sir Can I talk to him once before I join the other's?"

"Sure"

She takes me to the corner "Yash, would I be able to get back my speed?"

"Sir Said na, You will...so relax. You do your hard work and I believe you can do it" I hold her shoulder and squeeze it giving her motivation.

She nods

I kiss her forehead "Practice Nicely"

"Bye bye"

"Will meet at home"

She kiss my cheek "okay"

I raise my brows "this is sweet"

She smile's.

I leave after saying all the best.

Kripa's POV

My nervousness is less now.

Coach Ronny, that is his name, starts introducing me the 5 members.

3 boys 2 girls.

The girls are younger than me Chaavi and Nishtha.

While One boy is younger than me who is Sunny while the other two are of My age, Tavish and Jatin.

I shook hands with them.

Jatin looks very competitive among the 5 of them. Tavish is mature and Sunny a little Sweet. Both the girls are very innocent and positive.

"Okay so first a little warm up and then we will start skating class" Said Coach and we nodded.

As we do the warm up Tavish ask me "It's your first time skating?"

"No I have been skating since childhood but at to stop in the middle"

He nods.

After warm up we start with skating and while getting up from my seat, I get off balance and Tavish holds my arm making me stable.