Chapter 42

This is The Third Update of the Day. Last 2 chapters are important as they reveal Kripa's Past.

Kripa's POV

I am in my office and doing work. Today when I woke up I felt alive and very good, In Yash's Arm.

Oh That Man is something ❤️

"Someone is smiling...what's the Reason?" It's Sikha with a cup of coffee in her hand

"Nothing, I am just feeling very good...where is Ved?"

"He is in washroom, he will be right back"

I nod

We do our lunch together and talk for a while.

I did my work and left for home. When I get home, I saw Dad is having cramp in his leg.

"What happened Dad?" I sit beside him removing my bag.

"Beta these cramps"

"Wait let me mend it"

"No beta, don't touch my legs you are Laxmi"

"But you are important"

I massage his leg and make him keep his feet on the floor without the slippers and tell him to move his finger's.

"Is it better?" I asked

"Yes, Thank you Beta"

I smile at him.

I change quickly and I feel like cooking something for everyone.

I get in the Kitchen and Saw Maa explaining the cook what to make.

"Maa...Can I make the dinner today?" I asked her and she smiles patting my cheek "No need beta, it's fine"

Chachi ji came in the Kitchen as well "Yes Beta no need"

"No, I really feel like cooking but you have to help me by instructing me"

Maa smiles "Looks like cook ji, you are having an early leave today...Thank Kripa"

He smiles as me and I smile back.

I make Chole, Puri, Rice and Paneer Lababdar with the help of Maa's instruction and a little help from her and Chachi as well. I make Aate ke Ladoo which my mother taught me once. Though they are not so round but not bad also.

I look at the time, it's time for Yash to be here.

While placing the food on the Table with Dad, I ask Ahana to call Yash.

She cuts the call and says "He will be here in 5 minutes"

"Okay"

Everyone settle's down and Yash arrives.

"Hello everyone, oh the food smells good and looks delicious"

I Feel happy.

"Why not, You Wife has made it all" Said Chachi ji

"Kripa?" He looked at me shocked

"Why are you looking at me like that? Of course I can make food sometimes"

"You can do anything" He smiles "And as My wife as made the food, I will just wash my hands and start eating it right now"

"Freshen up Beta" Said Mummy