Chapter 35

Author's POV

3 of them look for the girls in the whole club and get worried as they are not even picking up their call's.

Meanwhile they all are in washroom and doing touch up.

"This lipstick is so good Kripa. From where did you buy it? Lakme !" Priya asked and Kripa nod confirming it.

Kripa completed her touch up and was keeping her make up inside the purse when she felt her phone vibrating. She took out and saw 10 missed call from Yash.

She picked it up "Hello Yash"

"Kripa where are you all?" His voice was showing concern and worry.

"We are in washroom" She said

"Washroom?" He press his forehead "Please be fast and be here"

"Yeah"

Yash looks at both of them "They are in washroom!"

Three of them are feeling angry at them. At least they could have told them.

"Guys, I think the boys are frustrated" Said Kripa

"Why?" Priya asked

"Because they have been calling us and are worried. We have to go and explain them"

They all came out and found them standing folding their arms.

Bhawna holds Kripa's Hand when she met eyes with Yash but he looked away.

Of course he is angry at her.

"Why were your phone on silent? Not one but all four of you!" Rahul asked controlling his voice

"We just went to do make-" Priya tried to speak but Rahul interrupted "Go anywhere Priya but this is Club. We came with you to look after your safety and enjoy also. We booked first floor only for this reason"

She didn't say anything as he was right.

Shrey then holds Manvi's hand "Couldn't you just inform us once? Or at least could have texted us"

Manvi then somehow spoke up "We thought we will be back in 5 minutes"

Shrey roll his eyes "5 minutes" He mumbled "And Bhawna if your Husband would have been here he would have been a ranging bull right now"

Bhawna looked down.

Yash then looks at Kripa and only Gaze was enough. But that moment her mind said Hot !

"Sorry" they said together.

"Let's go and eat something" Rahul said and they walk to the sitting area.

Priya holds Rahul and drag him aside, Manvi also does the same with Shrey to cool down their husbands.

Bhawna Pat on Kripa's Back "You go and talk to Yash, I will be sitting there"

"Are you Sure Bhawna?"

"Yes, I have my phone in hand and I am able to see you guys as well"

"Okay"

Kripa quickly match Yash pace and hold on his arm "Yash wait, listen"

"Listen what Kripa?"

"I am sorry. I should have informed you" They face each other

He says nothing and looks away.

"Yash"

He looks at her "It's okay Kripa"

"I don't think you are saying from your heart"

He shrugs lightly "Kripa, I was scared. You are my wife and they are my friends. I can't let anything happen to you guys"