Chapter 6

The above song is soo Cute ❤️ And R Madhavan is so Cutee as well 😭❤️

This is the Cast !

Our Sushant Singh Rajput as Yash ❤️
And Kriti Sanon as Kripa ❤️

I really Loved their Bond and I still do 💕

Yash's POV

We come back home from her house and I don't know what her response would be. But she is...She is very unique.

Her Aura is very powerful, I just couldn't neglect it. Even if she was lying about her virginity, she was so clear what she want's in her life partner, his thinking is more important for her than the way he look's.

In real she looks more captivating than in photograph. I could see how uncomfortable she was in her suit from the time she came in front of my eyes, her expressions, the irritating one, the confused one and the mischievous one which she gave to her mother to sit in a particular way.

While I was alone with her, she was not nervous at all...she was herself to some extent and when she finally smiled at me, my heart thumped fast. Her teeth smile is something !

I "clicked" with her instantly and I believe we will be great together, I wish her response be positive.

We all are settled in the living room.

"I liked Kripa" Mom said

"Same, she seems to be determined types, Not so shy or anything" Dad remarked

Ahaana also said her opinion "She will be my cool Bhabhi only if Bhaiya Say's Yes!"

Everyone looks at me.

Chachi Ji asks "how did you find Kripa Yash Beta?"

I sit straight "Umm well, if you all like her then...She must be good"

Everyone look at each other while I look down.

"Well Bhaiya, We are asking about you, how did you find her? You liked her?" Ahaana asked

I know that I say everything on point while saying anything but right now I don't know how to Say it.

"You want a Cool Bhabhi and you find Kripa cool so it's A yes From me, I should take care of my sisters need also Right, I am not selfish to think about myself only" I said trying not to be smart while telling about my decision

Everyone nods with a smile looking at me.

"Why aren't you saying it directly that you want to marry her and it's a Yes?" Dad asked "I am your Dad, I saw how you were looking at her when she came in front of you"

Heat rose up my neck, this is very embarrassing.

I sigh "Okay Fine. It's a Yes from my side! Happy? now I am going"