Chapter 41

Double update of the Day..

Yash POV

"I tried to Call her, reach her but she and her parents left the city and shifted somewhere else and Ajay and Pia both left the college. After that...I just couldn't gather my-Myself...My heart feels so heavy and so burden, I feel suffocating from inside Yash...I" She cries and my bite my lower lip to control myself from breaking down as well as it is hurting me.

I pull her into a tight hug, My Kripa suffered a lot of pain.

"Oh Kripa" I rub her back and she cried loudly. My heart is paining.

How much she have gone through, the pain, the humiliation...I wish I could have met her before.

I kiss her head "Let it out, Let your pain flow"

She holds my waist tightly and cry her heart out.

How can her friends not trust her, how can they blame her...how can those parents just slap her and humiliate her in front of everyone? I know they were angry but degrading Kripa was not right. She was strong enough to not care about those slaps but not so strong after she got blamed for things she never did.

Her sobbing gets light and I pat her back "I hope you won't hate me like them Yash"

I close my eyes and make her look at me "Why will I hate you? It was an accident and they should have listened to you, they were your friends and yet they got influenced by a rumour"

She sniff's.

I rub her tears and kiss her forehead "You did nothing wrong to be hated. Nothing"

She just looks at me and burst into tears again and Hugs me.

"Yash I miss them. I want to let them know that I didn't betray them. I love them Yash. I just wanted Pia not to get deviated from the practice and I knew if Ajay and She will be together, her time would be more consumed with him and at night I didn't stop her from being with him. That was my mistake. Also I never took Pia as my competition. Never. Infact I wanted her to win. I loved her with all my heart Yash, All my heart"

Her body is trembling due to crying. I massage her head.

How many years she has kept her pain to herself. She suffered it all herself, She stopped her dream's. My wife is really so strong. Stronger than any person I know.

She stops crying and I rub her face with my palm. I make her drink water and tuck her shirt hairs behind her ears.

"How are you feeling?" I cup her cheek

"A little better, as if...as if the stabbing in my heart has stopped" She whispers and again some warm years trip down.

I move closer to her face and rub my cheek with hers and kiss it on both the cheeks.

"Didn't knew I am marrying a very strong women, even I don't have this much strength like you do" I kiss her nose tip

She smiles a little.

"Thank You Yash"

"Naa, don't thank me" I pause before adding "Instead make me eat something"

I grin and she giggles "Yash"

"Everytime you want to thank me, thank me this way"

She smiles.

I place my forehead on hers "Kripa, Don't let that incident stop you from fulfilling your dream"

"Yash, I can't, It is very difficult"

"But...how can you just stop because of them. You know you didn't do wrong then-"

"But it was because of me, Yash, I can't deny that and that hurts the most. My friend lost her dream because of me"

"And what about you? Your dreams? Don't they mean anything?"

She move back "It used to but with a guilt, I can't even think of it Yash"

I cup her Face "Kripa"

"Please Yash, I am sorry but this is not possible. I Freak out even if I look at Skate's. I tremble as the horrific scene displays in front of my eyes"

I nod understanding her situation. It is not easy for her.

"You know your face is glowing?" I said caressing her cheeks

"No, I can't see my face"

"Hmm...It is brighter than the moon. Even I should cry some day for the glow"

She smiles "You Glow brighter with your Kindness...You don't have to cry for it"

My Heart flips not once but many time's. Slowly I grin.

I look down and let out a content laugh "This is the very best compliment I have ever received. I didn't knew this about myself"

She caress my cheek.

"What happened?" I asked

"You happened in my life"

"Now you are making me blush Kripa"

She giggle and my heart again tickles.

"It's getting late we should sleep now" I said "You are exhausted as well"

She blinks her eyes slowly.

As we get to the bed she calls out my name softly.

"Haan"

"Can I hug you and sleep? Please?"

I move the extra pillow from the bed and throw it on the couch "Of course. Your Husband is so touchy you know"

"I want that Touchy person in my arm's for comfort"

I switch off the lights and move closer to each other until we were in each other's Arm.

I kiss her forehead and caress her hairs.

"Yash"

"Hmm"

"Would they have tried to think about me? Like once that maybe I didn't do anything? Do they think about me? My well being"

"I don't know Kripa but right now, stop thinking about them and enjoy your husbands embrace, we will talk about them tomorrow"

She nods on my chest.

After some time she again calls my name "Yash"

"Hmm"

"Which perfume do you use?"

"Denver, why?"

"It's so Good"

I chuckle "Sleep Kripa"

"Yeah"

I sigh and think about how to make her come out of her past and follow her dreams. I want her to move on and not stop because of those people who didn't trust her.

I don't want My Kripa to always think about that incident all her life and go under any kind of Pain. I can See my Love suffering any more.

I kiss the top of her head. I will mend everything Love.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I hope you guys liked the Chapter.

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you ❤️