Chapter 17

Please I need some little bit of love shown to the story, through your votes and comments. It makes me feel happy as much as I write for you, I feel connected to you guys by your words and when you comment down what thing you liked in the chapter or what made you laugh or blush.

AUTHOR'S POV

Today is their engagement, Guests are arriving, Kripa and Yash are getting ready. Kripa is just letting her sister and bhabhi do what they want. She is wearing a heavy off white suit with heavy sharara of the same colour. Tied up hairs in messy high ponytail with some flicks out in the front and no earring as it will make the look over.

Looking herself in this avatar, Kripa is comparing herself with the avatar of hers which she loves, in which she wanted to see herself always. She close her eyes and then a message pings on her phone.

She open her eyes and saw it is from....Yash !

Yes they have been talking little bit through chats and even calls. Not much just how they have been, how was the day and mostly Yash would speak.

She tap on the message it read 'The colour of our engagement is off white which is not dark coloured but our wedding dresses will be your favourite !"

A smile crept upon her lips and she types "Somethings can be your favourite also, I don't mind"

She doesn't let her thoughts flow so sweetly easily but Yash, he makes it so easy for her. Not that she says like this all the time but sometimes she feels she should.

Yash Smiles like an idiot reading her message and didn't knew what to type. He is wearing kurta pajama and hairs gelled looking so smart.

Soon it was time for engagement and when Yash saw Kripa, He took a deep breath unable to take his eyes off her for which his friends teased him.

Kripa was equally pleased looking at Yash but she was good at not showing it. They slipped rings on each other's finger. Everyone clapped and congratulated them and clicked pictures with them. Yash introduced everyone from his family to Kripa and she greeted them.

Bhaviksha, Divya, Vishakha, Aarav, Varun, Jai and everyone is so delighted to meet Kripa and Kripa felt very nice meeting them and how chill they are plus also how all the couples are so much in love with each other, teasing, Flirting, getting angry, laughing. She felt so relaxed and comfortable as if she knows them for so long.

••••••••••••••••••

Sangeet Function !

Kripa wore magenta colour designer saree while Yash wore dark purple colour sherwani. Kripa was being forced to dance for her sangeet but as she didn't knew how to dance she let it go but our Yash surely practiced. He loves dancing and so to impress her going to wife also he is doing it.

Yash's parents were so happy looking at their son and soon to be daughter-in-law. They have only love and adoration for Kripa, They made a promise to her parents that they will take care of her and let her be how she wants to stay like.

On sangeet girls side verses boys side were on full mode of winning but it was all so fun. Some single boys were trying to grab attention of girls they liked in the wedding and so were girls if that little things give happiness for short time only.

Yash and Kripa were clapping for all the performances and enjoying. It was in a short while when Yash got up and moved on the stage and danced on songs like kukkad kamal da with his friends, then on sauda khara khara where girls also came on the stage and lastly on One Love which he performed alone.

Kripa was surprised, impressed and very happy also as Priya told him that he was learning this to impress her. At the end Yash comes on his knees and gives a rose to Kripa and she takes it with a smile looking into his eyes.