Chapter 19

Yash's POV

"Yes Ladies what can I do for you all?" I asked to all of them standing in front of My room.

"Give us a treat !" This was Bhaviksha di and Aarav Jiju Chuckles.

"Make up and yes yes Chocolates" This time it's Priya

"For me Heels!" Manvi kept her wish then Bhawna asked for Purse And to book shelf with books also of which she have a list. While Divya di asked me to pay all the singers concert ticket for her which will happen this year and Vishakha Di demanded for a watch.

I smile "okay okay As you-"

"Aree ladies, why are you demanding things which your husbands can buy you  or you yourself can?" Kanav said with a pause and then added "ask him for cute little Yash and Kripa already" He grinned at the end

"Oh for that then he have to do something today itself" Said Rohit Bhai

I wanted to say something but before that Vishakha di said "Oh Your kids will be Cute Yash" She hits my arm

"If you won't have any name in mind, don't hesitate to call me" Said Bhaviksha di

Then Varun Jiju whisper in my ear "If you don't have protection then you can ask me and other males for different varieties of Flavour"

"Which flavour?" Asked Divya Di Narrowing her eyes at him and he quickly shook his head "nothing Divya, was just talking about flavour of ice cream which he and Kripa likes so that in future if they have to melt someone after fight they can"

She raised her brows at him "oh Really?"

He nods immensely

Then everyone started blabbering "Guys guys guys, You can continue this later please? I am Tired !!"

"Bro you are gonna get more tired in the room!" Said Shrey

"Exactly, You can Talk with us for Some time" Said Priya

"And after this our weekend night out will be more planned as even you are married" This time it's Rahul

Aryan Bhai then asks them "Weekend nights?"

"Yes actually we three friends meet at someone's house or somewhere out and enjoy, sometimes only" Shrey answered him

I close my eyes and press my forehead "Stop it all of you"

They look at me "Please let me go in or else I will tell your husbands or Wife's you Very personal info or secret which only I know"

They stare at me and then each other and burst out laughing.

Bhawna said While laughing "Yash, You are married to now. We know your secrets also"

I close my eyes tightly. Hey Bhagwannnmnn.

"What is going on here kids?" I hear my mother.

We look at her side. She is coming up with Ahaana and Sakshi Di.

Thank you mummy.

"Nothing aunty just leaving right now. Giving tips to our Yash" Said Bhaviksha di with a sweet smile

My mother look at them with confusion and then at me.

Slowly they all leave from there and now it My mother and my sister's.

"Beta, This Saree is for Kripa for tomorrow and her suitcase. By mistake it was kept in my room" Said mom and I take it from her.

"Okay Mom"

They began to leave but she stops and turn around "No need to force my daughter in law okay or else you will be scene out of this out"