Chapter 22

Yash's POV

"But Dad honeymoon, now is very soon" I said

"No it is not soon. It is at the right time, you and Kripa will know each other" He said as we both are talking in his room and even mom is there

"I know, but I was thinking to go on honeymoon later on when, we will be comfortable with each other"

To which mom said "Comfortable means? Honeymoon doesn't mean that you have to be physical, It can also be that just husband wife understanding each other in new environment ! Where you both with awkwardness know each other"

"You mother is Right Yash. You both are going for honeymoon after 2 days"

"But Dad"

"I am going to help Kripa in her first rasoi, you all better appreciate her well" Mom said as an order

Mom left the room and I run my hand in my hairs.

Dad keeps hand on my shoulder "Why are you stressed?"

"Dad I am not stressed but"

"But you don't want things to be suddenly"

"Yeah, exactly"

"Yash, you don't know, A one week trip is all you need for that comfort. At home it is all gone be office then family. You will know her better, she will know you. Think about it and discuss a place with Kripa and let me know. Or else Italy will be final"

I let out a breath "okay ! I will speak to her"

Dad Smiled and we all got to the dinning table. The food is placed and Kripa Came with mom with a bowl of Moongdal Halwa in it.

"Wow Bhabhi, the Halwa smells divine" Said Ahana and Kripa smiled.

Kripa serves it to everyone and sat after serving it to me.

I took a spoon full of it and ate it.

Everyone looks at Her and she is looking at all of us for the remarks.

"How is it?" She asked slowly

"Kripa Beta" Speaks Dad "This halwa"

"Hmm"

"Us Amazing!! Wow What a halwa" He started complimenting and rest everyone also started complimenting and a smile formed on her face.

But her Laugh is something very special. Wow when I saw her and heard her laughing. I was feeling so happy that I made her laugh.

"Thank you"

"Bhai won't you compliment Bhabhi?" Asked Ahana Wiggling her brows

"The Halwa is so good that I am loss of words" I took another spoon

"Ehh Bhai, I have heard these lines alot. Come up with something new for Bhabhi. She out of her comfort zone made the halwa and you can't even say something more sweet. Tsk tsk bhaiya, I am disappointed" She said dramatically

Look at her, disappointed !

I take a deep breath "Kripa"

I turn towards her "The Halwa couldn't have been more delicious than this! I am infact everyone is delighted after eating it. We the foodie Purohit Family what to thank you for making our morning sweet with the halwa and happy with your smile"

"Ohhh bhaiya" Ahana got up and pat my back "I am proud of you"

I saw Kripa smiling at me but not looking into my eyes.

Dad and Mom gave her a necklace, Chachi gave her a ring. Sakshi Di and Utkarsh Jiju gave her some money. Ahana gave a hug and I....I will give it in the room.