Chapter 56

3 more Chapters to go ! And maybe tomorrow I will publish all of them.

Update of ch 55 was not visible so please read that first as they confessed and Kripa's tournament was also over there.

And this is the third update.

Yash's POV

I am getting a lot of phone calls, media is in the house to take Kripa's Interview as well.

God this is Hectic. Everyone in my office wants to meet Kripa. The house is flooded with people after I have put on the status of Her achievement.

I need to spend my time with her but since 2 days we are not getting time and are so tired. Also I don't want to make her more tired because of me. I want her to rest properly.

Now we are a little free. I have kept my phone in silence and even Kripa.

"You want to keep a party?" I asked and she shook her head "No, Not at all please"

I chuckle and so does everyone. We are sitting in the living room and having a cup of tea while Kripa is drinking green tea.

"I never thought that being famous would make one more tired" Said Ahana "I don't want to be famous"

"Now as the social media influence is increasing people can create negative rumours as well. So Kripa beta don't be disheartened if someone say anything bad. We know and you know how you are so just don't let that affect you" Said Papa

Kripa nods while sipping the tea "Haan Papa, I won't get pissed off because of that. Now everyone wants to interfere in everyone's life. They don't understand privacy, Plus they show about someone by cutting out half of their clip and present them negatively. Thank god I am not on social media. I would be bothered about it as well"

"True beta" Said Papa

Then Kripa asks Maa "Waise Maa, why didn't you participate in any beauty contest? I am sure you could have won it and Chachi you too"

Chachi and Maa cup their faces Smiling.

"Aree beta Kuch bhi" Maa blushed

"She is correct. You can even participate now" Said Dad and Maa blushed more

After A pause Ahana spoke "Bhabhi what about me? Can I win it?"

Before Kripa could say I spoke "You? You can come last for sure. Coming Last is Nice"

"Bhaiya" She make a sad face

Everyone laughs

Kripa Smiles at me "Yash don't tease her"

I whisper in her ears "So should I tease you?"

She pinch my arm "Ouch"

"What happened?" Chachi Asked

"Nothing Chachi. The thought of Ahana wining gave me pain"

"Bhaiya I hate you...Bhabhi"

Kripa Giggled "He is just teasing you Ahana. You are so beautiful!"

"Haan so beautiful that we have to find a handsome boy for you, it will be a difficult task" Said Dad

"No it won't be" She said and we all look at her and she bit her tongue "I..I mean. Umm I that...Not a good face should be looked for me but a person with good heart. It won't be difficult to find one"

Shiny came running and sat on her lap.

When Ahana looks at me, she looks away and smiles at Kripa. Something is Fishy in here.