Chapter 36

Kripa's POV

I take breakfast for Yash in the room itself as he has got fever and cold as well.

He is sneezing since last night.

"Ahana when would the doctor be here?" I asked before going to the room..

"Bhabhi actually the water has blocked the ways and the doctors are saying they won't be able to come"

"I can bring him by Car" I said when mom said "Our Car isn't working beta. There is some problem"

I close my eyes "But Yash needs a doctor, he was not able to sleep all night"

I said worried and turned to move when Ahana stopped me.

"Bhabhi, there is one doctor who can come I think"

"Who?"

"Dr. kanav....Aryan Bhai's Brother"

"Wouldn't he be in hospital?"

"I don't know Bhabhi. You can call Bhawna and Ask"

I nod and get in the room with Mom.

"Why did you" He sneeze and we both close our eyes.

Mom takes the turmeric milk and sit in front of him and I place the food beside the bed table.

"Drink this"

"Mom"

"Have your breakfast and sleep...And Kripa you call...the doctor Ahana suggested"

I nod and make the phone call to Bhawna.

She picked it up after two rings "Hello Bhawna"

"Haan Kripa"

I tell her about Yash and ask about Kanav, if he would be able to check him.

Bhawna gives the phone to Kanav. He asked his temperature and I let him know.

"Okay I will be there in some time"

"Thank you Kanav. I hope it won't burden you in this rain"

"Not at all Bhabhi ji, after all Yash is Bhawna's Ex...I mean best friend so, I have to do this for my Bhawna Bhabhi"

I smile a little.

"Okay so, I will be there with some medicines as well. Bye and make him eat something"

"He is having breakfast"

"Good. I will be there in some time"

We disconnect the call and I sit beside Yash, placing my hand on his forehead while he eats his food.

"You should have worn something yesterday night. Look at yourself now" I said with a frown

He sneezed "Sorry"

"Stupid" I mumbled under my breath

"What?"

"Nothing! Eat your food"

"Hey Kripa I am sorry, you were important to be covered"

Then I lost it "Why always it me and not 'US' important? You should be practical also, that if I will be fine then I would be able to take care of my wife. Now look at your self, severing with fever. Now take care of me"

I snort in anger and clinch my jaw. Then mumbled "but you are taking care of me"

"So?"

"So it's not me here but 'US' !" He smiled slowly innocently and I was melting