Chapter 30

Please make this author happy by your comments. I do need some response for my work. 🥺.

Yash's POV

We all are having dinner. I Nudge Kripa and make her look at Mom and Dad.

She looks at them, Dad is whispering something in her ears.

I move closer to Kripa and whisper "Dad loves to make Mom Blush that way"

I start eating and Ahaana clear her through "couples of the house should romance in their room"

I Chuckle "Right Ahana"

"Bhai, you included. These whispering romantic words at your wives ear should be in your room. See How red is Bhabhi"

I Look at Kripa and she looks at me. She does have pink colour on her cheeks.

Then Kripa says "I thought you would love watching romance between me and Yash"

I look at my sister.

She smiles "Though I am loving it but Am also feeling awkward. Especially with the older couple"

Dad Frowns "Who is older?"

"No one Tauji" She stuck out her tongue and eat her food.

I move closer to Kripa again "Is whispering Romantic to you?"

She spare a glance at me "look at mom you will know"

I smile and move back, While Ahana is Grinning.

After dinner we all sit together on the sofa to watch match on TV together.

I bring my file as well so while watching the match I complete it.

"How can you work when there is a match?" Kripa asked

"Can't neglect this at any cost"

"Oh Yash" She shook her head in disbelief

Mom and Chachi brought Roasted Kheel (puffed rice). They give one plate to me and Kripa and other to Papa and themselves.

Ahana is not going into matches so she went to her room.

I watch Kripa watching the TV keenly.

"What do you guys think? Would he score a 6?" Dad asked

Kripa answered "Na, I don't think so. Just one run maybe"

"Don't say like that beta"

"But the bowler is nice, the batsman have to be slow here and not risk to make a six or 4 !"

I look at the screen and the batsman take only one run.

Kripa eats the kheel filling it in a fist. I smile.

In the next ball when the batsman tries to make a 6 he was out.

"Shit yaar" She scrunch her nose

"You were right Kripa, he shouldn't have risked it"

I do my work and suddenly Kripa jumps from the seat next to me "6 Yeah" She sat back down and I am really loving this version of hers !

"Four" She and Dad give a High Five.

After half an hour I close my file and saw her sad because the team which she is supporting is not doing well.

I stretch myself and scoot closer to her and I thought of teasing her.

I Whisper in her ears "They will lose"

"No they will not" Her eyes on the TV

"See now the batsman will get out"