Chapter 8

This is short one, I could just manage to finish this chapter some how. Happy Diwali (couldn't give you Update on Diwali but I didn't knew that I will get so busy coming back home)

Next update after 19th as my holidays have extended.

Yash's POV

"Priya Yaar, I need help"

I am at Rahul's house and I am here for some tips.

"Say"

"See umm...Before my engagement, I want to spend time with Kripa.." Before I could say she cupped her mouth and started giggling

"Listen to me"

"Haan haan Listening"

"Because I want her to be so sure about me, that yes she is marrying the right person as I feel...She has said Yes but she...I can't get the right word"

"Satisfied" Said Priya "You feel she is not satisfied with her answer!"

"Yes, I want to make her assured of her decision"

"Hmm...Nice thought Yash. Have you messaged her to meet?"

I shook my head.

"Why not You dumbo?"

"Because she is not the type of girl who would like texting and I would look desperate as well" I tell her my concern

She hit her forehead "But Yash, I think she would like you making efforts to start conversation. As You said she is a tom boy kind, she might not be indulged in things which some girls love but that doesn't mean she is not a Girl ! She would like her going to be husband talking to her"

"But won't it be good if I ask her to go out with me directly on face while the two families meet tomorrow? Would she like that?" I asked rubbing my head thinking

"Much better then texting if you ask me. Just...Be yourself and make her comfortable. She would love if you be the way you are, not too practical and good with words"

I smile

"Why didn't you go to Bhawna by the way? She is your all time advisor right?" She fold her hands

"I know but her husband is all time watchman as well when I am with her"

Priya started laughing.

"But now there will be no issues Yash, You are getting married" She pats my shoulder

"I know but I also know that until I won't get engaged at least, he won't let Bhawna alone to talk to me without glaring"

Priya Keeps her hand on my arm "it's okay, ACP Ji is too much in love with our Bhawna"

We smile "for which I am more than happy!"

"What's going on here?" We heard Rahul.

Okay, Here comes another possessive husband !

"Priya and I am..."

"Yash and I were discussing something personal. You go, we need to talk"

"Okay, Brother and Sister can carry on their conversations" Rahul said with a smirk and gave a kiss on her cheeks making her blush and smile at his reply.

"My husband is getting smart" She said and he shrugged "maybe because of my Wife"

Rahul gives me a hug and Said "You must be talking something related to Kripa?"

"Well, Taking suggestion from a girl"

He grins "Okay you take suggestions, I came home to get a file"

••••••••••••

"Bhaiya, What will you wear on Friday?" Ahaana Asked

"I don't know"

"Bhai, Bhabhi will come to our house for the first time and you are saying you don't know!" She asked getting Shocked

"Disha, I have good and nice clothes, I will style myself on that day" I smile at her

"In that case Bhaiya, I don't have good and nice clothes. So let's go for shopping tomorrow"

"Always clothes clothes clothes, I am busy tomorrow"

"Then give me some money, I will buy for myself" She grinned

"You are Very Chalak (clever) Sis" I ruffle her hairs.

"Bhaiya"

She ruffles my hair and then our pillow fight began.

Kripa's POV

"Pranali Di, where is my white cargo?" I asked

"It must be in your cupboard"

"No it's not there"

I search in Aman Bhaiya's Cupboard and there it is.

"Di ! You kept it in Bhaiya's Wardrobe"

"No it was not me, it was mom who folded the clothes!"

I look at Mom.

"Sorry beta, You both had same Cargo pants so couldn't decide if it was yours"

"No problem Mom" I kiss side of her head "I am going for haircut"

"Haircut?"

"Yeah, They have grown. Now they are below my shoulder's which is damn irritating now"

I started walking when Mom held my hand "Beta beta beta"

I look at her

"What happened Mom?"

"Kripa beta please don't cut your hair till the marriage" She pleaded with puppy eyes

"Mom, I can't tackle with long ones"

"Beta, I never stopped you from cutting your hairs but this time please. Keep it until your marriage. I want to see my daughter has a bride with bun and flowers on the side of it just like I did on my wedding"

"Can I be a bride like myself?" I asked to look what she will think

"You can but, just fulfil my this wish as only my daughter. After marriage you will be your in-laws daughter as well" Her eyes got moist.

Why mothers are soo sensitive?

I take a deep breath.

"Okay, but till my marriage! After that, I am chopping them off again!"

She smiled and kiss my hand.

I smile at her.

Looks like more sacrifices are on the way.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you ❤️