Chapter 5

Kripa's POV

"Yes yes, umm Pranali take them to Kripa's Room" Mummy said

Yash and I got up. Pranali and I walk side by side and he walks behind us. I hold my Duppatta in my hand.

Once we reach in my room, she switch on the AC and smile at us "So, umm you guys talk. I will come in some time"

She left us in the room closing the door.

How strange, like when you are in college and school most of the girls are not allowed to be with boys or even talk to them but during marriage, they are allowed to be in a room with a stranger and talk.

My parents never stopped being friends with any boy but I am telling about my some friends.

"Umm, Shall we sit and talk or stand like this and communicate?" He asked bring me back to the reality.

I look at the two chairs near my study table.

"Well, either ways I am comfortable" I said "But we can sit on the chairs" I point out.

"Okay"

We walk towards the chair and I was just about to sit by keeping my legs either sides of the chair and my hand on it's top rail.

Argh. I control my frustration.

"You can sit that way" He said standing

"No, I will sit normally" I said and sat "Crossing" my legs.

Oh, I can't sit like this. I sit upright without backrest and he sits the same way.

"So you wanna ask something?" He asked "Or share"
I look at him "do you believe in sharing everything on first Meeting itself?"

He chuckles "no, not at all. I just tell, want is required to be known to the person in front of me"

"Like?"

"Like it depends, if they are interested to know about my relationship status, or if I have any health issues or if I am virgin or not and many more things"

I nod "So you are Virgin?"

"Well Yes and never been in any kind of relationship with anyone"

"Never liked anyone?"

"See, I never got crush on anyone or maybe but they considered me brother! Embarrassment apart but I used to admire the beauty, you know like when we see Ashwariya rai and we are like wow, she is so beautiful! Like that" He said without fumbling.

I take a deep breath "I am not a virgin"

I look at his expressions and it's neutral but his next question shocked me "Do you still love that guy? Or was it a tragic heartbreak?"

I stare at him to know if he cares about me being a virgin or not. I mean he is the first guy not having problem with it.

"It..It was a serious relationship and we both loved each other"

"That I understand because sex stage means intimacy in love that you couldn't control at a point" he said

"What if I say it was forced one? I didn't give consent for it"

He didn't speak for some time and asked "You did complain about him right?"

I just nod

"Now are you fine? Like does that still bothers you? If he has not been given strict punishment I have a friend , her husband is ACP officer, he would take care of that bastard and extend his punishment if you are not be satisfied with the wordings!"