Chapter 16

Double update of the day ! Enjoyyyy ❤️

Yash's POV

I ring the bell of Rahul's house and to my surpise Shrey opened it "hey what are you doing her?" I asked him while Ahana said hello to him.

I gave him a warm hug "I came here to drop Manvi as Priya had brought her some make up stuff"

"oh then Bhawna must be here as well"

"nope, she was tired so she is home will come here tomorrow I think"

I nod and we all enter the house.

Ahana said hello to everyone and were so happy to see us.

Ahana sat with Manvi and Priya.

"guys this is my wedding invitation card" I gave Mnavi and Priya one

"what the" said Rahul as he read the dates "you are getting married in a month"

I nod "yup"

Shrey then punch my arm "ouch, are you crazy Shrey?"

I hit his arm back and he punched me again "well you deserve it"

"but why?"

"for giving us the invitation card ! who gives card to family members?" He spoke and I smiled at him, for the first time he said something which has touched my heart.

"aww" did Priya "that's so true Shrey"

Rahul gave me a side hug "so soon our boy is going to a married man"

"well" I had nothing to say

"now he will understand what it fells to have a life partner" Said Shrey

"what do you mean Shrey?" Manvi narrowed her eyes at him

"aree, you are taking it wrong way Manvi, I said it in a positive way. He will feel complete when he will have his Life partner Kripa with him"

Manvi's frown was Vanished and Shrey sigh with relief "thank you god' he whispered which made me and Rahul chuckle.

Then suddenly Priya jumped with excitement "yay"

we all look at her confused and she looks at Manvi with a grin "I have brought make up at the right moment Manvi ! it will we used on a wedding"

we all chuckle looking at her childish behaviour.

"Rahul, we will go for shopping tomorrow, aahh Thank you Yash for marrying, now I will buy new clothes"

She held Manvi and Ahana's hand and put up a song and started dancing with them.

"aree Yash Dance you are the groom yaar" Said Manvi this time and I joined them.

Shrey and Rahul hugged me "thank god now you will also be a husband of someone other wise, it as getting uneven, two married one unmarried"

We laughed.

Then I looked at Ahana she was just smiling and standing silently. I went up to her "what happened Ahana?"

"Bhai, I dont know, I am feeling so happy for you that you have found people who are so happy in your happiness"

"aree Ahana" I hug her and Then Priya brings up a chocolate for her as if she is kid like her.

Ahana laughed but took it with a thank you.

we left after some chit chat and headed towards Ahana's friends then we went to Rohit bhai and Janvi Bhabhi's house.

.............

"now Aryan will be at peace when he will see you getting married" said Rohit bhai with a loud laugh