Chapter 7

Next update after 15th because I will be home and enjoy my holidays with my family and also I haven't written next chapter as well.

Happy Diwali In advance Guysss ❤️

Kripa's POV

"Kripa when will you leave for work?" Asked Di

"In some time why?"

"Hmm, I wanted to tell you something"

"What di?"

"In the morning Papa got a call from Purohit family"

"Okay then?"

"So Yash wanted to talk to me and told me to give you something"

I frown "what?"

"Check your phone"

I open my phone and she has sent me a message. I look at her and she signals me to open it.

I open it and it was a number.

"It is Yash's number, I could have given your number but he asked me that if only you wanted to save his number and want to get to know him before marriage then you can message him if you are comfortable" She grinned "So nice of him na?"

I shove my phone in my pocket and put back pack on shoulder "It's so Basic Di, it should be done!"

Taking the bike keys I start moving down.

"I know but, not everyone thinks like Yash !"

"I am getting late now. Bye"

I rode on my bike and drive to my work place.

Parking it, I get in my cabin as there are jammers at my place we cannot use mobile net just work on computer mostly. Those who need to call they call on office telephone.

And if on mobile then we go out of the building.

•••••••••••

It's lunch break and I am doing it with my colleagues. I have brought Bhindi fry, Dal, Rice and Chappati. We as usual share our tiffin and have small chit chat's.

"So Kripa how was the boy you at the weekend?" Dharna asked

"He was nice" I said in a normal tone

"So....You said Yes or?" Satya asked

"I will invite you for my engagement guys, when everything will be finalised"

I close my lunch

Dharna smiles "You said Yes !"

I shrug

"Aren't you happy?" Sikha asked

"I am" I said immediately so that there is no kind of gossips to be travelling around.

"Toh show some enthusiasm Kripa ! You are going to get married! Where are the sweets for us?" Ved asked with more energy.

He is like a brother to me. Innocent kind. Sikha and him are in relationship.

"I will once the engagement date with Yash will be fixed Ved ! " I got up

"Oh, So Jiju's Name is Yash !" Dharna Smiled