Chapter 4

Please Comment and show love To Kripa and Yash ❤️ They need it and so Me 🫂🌸

Kripa's POV

Looking at myself in the mirror, wearing suit salwar, Me not looking me but yet me !

Ready to go and meet another boy. Yash Purohit !

I saw his photograph and bio data, He is a smart guy indeed in looks wise also and brain wise also, Like he is CA ! It require hard work to crack it.

But, All doesn't depends on that, his personality and the way he behaves also means alot. It would be disappointing if he would be like all the boy's I met earlier. But let's see.

"Kripa" It's Pranali Di.

"Aww My little sister is ready" She pulls my cheek and I move back "Please di, you know I don't like my cheeks being pulled"

She laughs a bit "Okay okay Sorry but where are your earrings? Wear something"

"Di my ears pain wearing them"

"Acha wear the light ones, studs"

"No Di, It's fine like this and this Duppatta, I can't manage this, Argh it's irritating"

She giggles "I am surprised how you wore it 4 times"

"Even I am surprised myself, Rather I should have worn office kurti's instead"

"Just for some hour Kripa"

I nod "yeah! Just for some hours"

••••••••••••••

The boy and his family has arrived and I am in my room feeling very giddy giddy this time. Even social media is not able to divert my mind.

Pranali di comes in grinning "Kripa he is so sweet Yaar"

"Who?"

"Tch, Yash" She sat beside me "He touched everyone's feet and took blessings and with me He shook hands and said Namaste di, and then he said if you are so pretty in real then even Kripa would be"

"What?" I scrunch my nose

"He was lifting up everyone's mood"

I just nod.

Aman Bhaiya comes in my room "Kripa Baccha come they are calling"

I nod and place the Duppatta around my Neck.

I take the Tray of tea from my mother and look at her.

She pass me a small smile, looking at me with so much love.

"Wait a minute" She said and went somewhere

After a minute she came back and put a small bindi between my eyebrows and grinned.

"Mummy" I frown

She holds my chin "My Sweet Baccha please"

I close my eyes for a second "Fine"

I walk towards the living room and pause for a moment, feeling very different.

Bhai holds my shoulder and lightly press his fingers. I look at him and smile.

I resume walking and enter the living room with my gaze in front. Suddenly everyone stopped speaking and there attention is on me. Only me.

I mash my lips once and look at my father, who pass me a warm smile.

Then an unfamiliar female voice reach my ears "Aree beta don't be nervous, come"

I look at her side and a very innocent looking women of my mothers age, come close to me and keep her hand on my shoulder lightly.