Chapter 15

Author's POV

Too much arrangements and hustle bustle is going on in both the families. They are deciding upon clothes for bride and groom. List of guests is being made up and everyone is so hurry and why shouldn't they be? as the engagement is next week and next month Yash and Kripa's marriage.

yes Kripa said Yes for the wedding to take place soon. She doesn't regret getting married now and she is so sure that Yash a very nice person, the day she spent with her was enough for her to see herself with a gentlemen. Yes she maybe sounding absurd, she maybe sounding crazy, she maybe sounding like a fool by choosing of getting married soon when she have a year time, any girl would have chosen the latter option but this is Kripa !

Kripa does what feels right to her at the moment, she does this when she wants to escape from somewhere, somewhere she doesn't want to be surrounded with anymore, she wants to occupy herself with a new environment, a new journey in her life which she is choosing which would have probably not had. marriage was never in her list of priorities but now...it has been added, by her own.

Yash's Family never forced her plus even asked her that if she is sure and she definitely was no doubt about it.

Yash was very happy when he heard out her decision, he was happy that the lady who is going to be his wife felt good with him that day and is confident and sure to marry him ! soon or late it wouldn't had mattered him but here he is, calling up his old friends asking their new address so that he can personally go and give them his wedding card and if not then call them up if he couldn't reach them out.

Kripa's family members that is her Jiju, Bhabhi and there kids have arrived and her running around her and scene in Yash's house is no different.

Kripa's Brother Aman has left with her father to distribute wedding cards while Yash has gone with his sister Ahana to distribute them to his friends and hers while his parents have gone to their relatives.

They are done giving cards to Ahana's friends and now they are going to Yash's.

YASH'S POV

"bhai where are we going first?" Ahana asked while sitting with him on the bike.

"you tell, Manvi, Priya, Bhawna, Aarav bhai, Varun bhai, Vishakha di, Rohit bhai, and Gaurav ko I gave already"

"hmm very confusing options but I know one thing"

I look at her through my shoulder "what?"

"Bhawna's house will be the last one"

"why?"

"because I am going to have very very very long conversation with her regarding clothes ! after all she will be the one designing ours and if you don't want to trouble her, I will. please bhaiya its your wedding and she is your very close friend and I can Ask Priya also but she is more into jewel stuff and I have already talked to her"

"okay okay and Its my wedding so troubling her will be worth it, after all your brother should look handsome on his wedding"

Ahana screams with excitement and hugs me tightly from behind.

"okay so the one near us is Aarav bhai so we will visit there first"

"okay lets start the journey with smiling couples then" Said Ahana and I smiled.

.........................

"Wow she is very cool Yash" Said Bhaviksha di and I just smiled

"look Aarav and Kripa name is very rare to hear out" She added showing Kripa's photo to Aarav Bhai