Chapter 54

Third person's POV

Kripa's tournament is very near and it will be at the very same place where she lost her dream, where she stopped.

It is disturbing her, she moved from her past but now she don't want to go back to it. She don't want to start her dream again from the place where she stopped but Yash...He is not letting her think about it right now.

He comes back early from his work and is with her while she practice and he is not much jealous of Tavish as well. He is doing what a husband can do, supporting his wife.

Not only Yash but his whole family is with Kripa. Maa gives her healthy food and takes care of her. While Dad takes her to the academy in the morning when Yash can't.

Ahaana records on her speed.

One day Kripa made Yash wear the adjustable skate and make him skate but at first he fell down and slowly he stabled himself.

And he was doing funky things after learning a little bit of skating and Kripa kept on laughing and he always love to make her laugh and Blush.

His love for her is increasing day by day. On day Maa got ill and Kripa took care of her and practiced home itself.

She never stops thinking about family when focused on skating. She knows it is because of them that she is now here, learning and moving towards her dream.

Her office friends also came to meet her. Saying all the best to encourage her more. It was all Yash's Plan, to motivate her more.

In between they both used to romance as well like one day....

In the afternoon she came out from the washroom after changing into her loose clothes after practice.

"Done?" He asked

Then he goes to freshen up. When he comes out, He takes a file in his hand and sit on the bed while she look in her laptop.

There is thick sexual tension between them, sometimes they don't know how to break it, sometimes they become very bold. They just need a step so that it can lead to their desires.

"Umm Kripa" He calls out her name

"Haan"

"Can you give me water?"

She look beside the bed but it is not there but near the couch table.

She keeps the laptop aside and gives him water. He gulps it down and place it on the bed table.

From his side she was going to her side of the bed when he hold her arm.

She look at him and his eyes are intense. Now instead of going to her side she, lean on him.

He hold her waist and make her fall on him.

"Desperate?" She whisper as they rarely get time to kiss or do anything romantic.

"Since I tasted you" He said and slammed his lips upon hers.

They suck each other's lips hard and held onto each other.

He makes her lay on the bed but didn't let her lips go from his.

"mmmm"

He suck my lower lip and like this they spend some romantic hot time together.

And those small moments they have together, it always gives them bliss but more than that, when they are talking, when they console each other is more romantic to them.

Like when Yash is busy with his work, Kripa used to call him and talk to him to lower his stress, sometimes she used to call him to be with her so that she can hug him and he can be relaxed.

One day She got to his office and did nothing but hugged him, patting his back and speaking about what she did, how her practice is going on and how she is feeling.

He loved listening to her and equally she listened to him.

Their relation is getting stronger, their love is blooming freshly like a new flower with different fragrance.

Fresh, yes, They feel fresh with each other.

Though they are bold but so shy when it comes to confessing each other's feeling.

One day When Yash was picking up Kripa from the Academy, in the car he was forming words to say I love you.

"You want to Say something?" She asked

"Hunh? Aah Haan..No"

"Say it Yash"

"Well I wanted to Say...That"

He became nervous all of a sudden, his heartbeat increased "That I"

"That you?"

He stopped near the signal and looked at her and when he looks at her, aww his heart flip's.

"That I am crazy!"

She laughed and he was slapping himself in mind that how can he not say her I Love you, when they kiss, they have much more than kissing. Then why it is difficult to speak those words?

Even she tried but everything she was about to speak. Her throat used to get tied up and butterflies flied all over her body.

Once she even wrote it on a paper and kept it near his table but when he picked it up, she snatched it saying it's waste paper and threw it in the kitchen dustbin calming herself.

In this confession struggle one thing is very clear which they both know..i.e they do know about each other's feelings, they know they have feelings but still they are unable to say it.

Let's see how and when they will confess and let's see if Kripa will win the tournament and move a step forward in her life ❤️

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Short Chapter, I know but I hope you liked it.

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you❤️