Chapter 24

Yash's POV

Why did I tell here that there is a gym in the hotel??

"Kripa I have been running on Treadmill for 20 minutes let's stop" I huffed

"It's been 10 minutes only and just do it for another 10 minutes. Tomorrow it will be 30 minutes for you" She said while running with ease.

"I can go Zumba aur Bhangra to burn calories. That is the very best way you know, You should also try it" I suggested

"But I don't know that"

"But I do. Every morning we can dance and even now I can if they play something punjabi or Hindi dance one rather than motivational one's" I roll my eyes at the end.

She spare a glance at me and then ask "We can try that tomorrow"

"Are you serious?"

"Yup. I am always ready for new things"

I really Like this about her. Exploring new things.

I sat on the bench while she holds on to two ropes, stand in a bit of squat position and move them in a wave and believe me that requires a lot of strength and she is doing it very smoothly.

Yaar, My Wife is so good in everything and I know there are many things with which I will get more impressed !

I saw guys looking at her and whispering something. When she was done doing the exercise, She took a towel which we brought and wipe her sweat. She walks towards me when a guy stopped her path. I narrow my eyes.

She nods slightly at him and smile a bit. She then peek through his shoulder and calls me. He turns around to look at me. I walk towards them and she holds my hand in hers "He is My Husband"

Now I am feeling butterflies!

"Hello I am Albanus. Nice to meet you" We both shook hands

"Your Wife is really good at gym"

"I know about my Wife. Thank you" I didn't wanted to be sarcastic but I am happy being Sarcastic.

He forced a smile and went saying a bye.

"I am sure he was trying to impress you" I said taking our water bottles exiting the gym.

She gulps down water before replying "Even if he was I was not impressed"

I didn't say anything and she continued "I don't like people who show off when they find someone impressive."

I nod approving with her.

We take stairs to our room "If it would have been an Indian Who wouldn't have dare to impress you after looking at the wedding bangles"

"Much better, I don't want attention"

Once we were in our room we quickly freshen up and change as today we will roam around the city.

I bathes first and wore my clothes and an over coat as it is winter !

Kripa came and she is looking very cool ! She tie her hairs in a bun.

"Yash"

"Haan Can I get a short haircut?" She asked

"Kripa, Do I take your permission to Shave my beard no Right...Then do whatever you want, they are your hairs, Style them the way you want" I smile at her and She just stared at me and then her lips corner twitched upwards.

"Then we are going for haircut First!" she said

"As you Say"

We started looking for a salon in the unknown city and while walking we saw many Yellow, pink and orange colour buildings and that makes it different. You know every place has a different vibe and energy. Like here we feel modern but ancient as well at the same time.

Enchanted By your Love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara